UAW Strike

There's a pile of them them about to deliver within a few hundred miles of you. You'll have no problem getting one.

There are two black ones that should be delivered in next two weeks near me. I put my name on a second one, but it's missing the multiflex tailgate and gooseneck hitch. If I get desperate I might buy it and trade it for my Bison when it's ready.

Trying to make other arrangements for my October trip, so may not need a new truck. Yesterday I went crazy and put in an offer for a Thor Freightliner Super Class C RV. If they take it, I won't need a tow rig.
Not at the deal I'm getting my friend. I am not paying MSRP or above for anything.

We can buy em…for more…but then can’t get parts when they break. So come again with what’s going to be terribly different? They’ll go from the COVID excuse to the strike excuse. 😅

On the positive, the used market should do well…I may take advantage.

We can buy em…for more…but then can’t get parts when they break. So come again with what’s going to be terribly different? They’ll go from the COVID excuse to the strike excuse. 😅

im thinkin same with market. gonna wait and see.

Reactions: AXE

Yep, you may get your new one just in time and have your current one at a decent price.

Scabs are gonna save this country!

The demands are outrageous. 40% salary increase 32 hour work weeks, pensions and elimination of tier pay scales.

90 grand a year as an assembler plus a pension and profit sharing? Come on.
GM has already shifted a lot of manufacturing to Mexico and Canada this is only going to reinforce the reason why they're going to build those factories more so there's a level of redundancy in case of these strikes.

I would actually be surprised if they haven't started doing that already. In the end I think these guys are going to end up killing their own jobs.

GM has already shifted a lot of manufacturing to Mexico and Canada this is only going to reinforce the reason why they're going to build those factories more so there's a level of redundancy in case of these strikes.

I would actually be surprised if they haven't started doing that already. In the end I think these guys are going to end up killing their own jobs.
This is exactly what's wrong with this country...sad...so very sad!

Our 1500 ZR2s are assembled in Mexico. Check out your VIN. VIN beginning with a 3 indicates the vehicle was made in Mexico.

The 2500HDs ZR2s being assembled in Flint Michigan.

All assembled with "global parts"!

Exactly my thoughts also.

The unions used to serve a reasonable purpose during the industrial revolution. They represented the workers and kept them from being exploited. Current day unions exist for the greed of the workers. Don’t even get me started on public sector unions 🙄

The unions used to serve a reasonable purpose during the industrial revolution. They represented the workers and kept them from being exploited. Current day unions exist for the greed of the workers. Don’t even get me started on public sector unions 🙄
100% spot on! The only people getting rich are the Union Bosses 😞

100% spot on! The only people getting rich are the Union Bosses 😞
Apparently they didn’t learn from the “if we just raise minimum wage, all problems will be solved” era…in my parts, fast food went to touch screen ordering, grocery stores slammed self checkouts in, and Walmart you can drive through pick up…seems to me there are less jobs now than before, can’t believe it’s better overall. Math don’t lie in the end, they need to be careful in my humble opinion.

When politicians, Wall Street, lobbyistd, and money are involved its always gonna be a shit show! The messier it is, the more money they can bilk from the system.

That's why we're funding useless wars, aiding the cartels, allowing our border to be pierced and country ravaged by illegals, creating diseases and pushing phony vaxes, withholding production and distribution of valuable medicines. If there weren't any shennanigans, you couldn't steal money from the public in plain sight.

When politicians, Wall Street, lobbyistd, and money are involved its always gonna be a shit show! The messier it is, the more money they can bilk from the system.

That's why we're funding useless wars, aiding the cartels, allowing our border to be pierced and country ravaged by illegals, creating diseases and pushing phony vaxes, withholding production and distribution of valuable medicines. If there weren't any shennanigans, you couldn't steal money from the public in plain sight.
Yup. What's happening right now is so terrible, they'd rather tell us aliens exist, and help with supporting documents.

(look over here, look over here)

Not impressed. I just want to sit around looking at cars... and be thankful for things like direct port nitrous injection... four core intercoolers... ball bearing turbos, and titanium valve springs.

I had wanted to get my wife a re designed suburban, but when I heard they weren't redesigning them for the 2024 model year, we decided to look. We were going to wait for 2024s to come out and custom order one, but we managed to find a suburban we wanted with everything on it. I flew down to TN and picked it up and drove it home the same day. Thank goodness I did, because the same Suburban in 2024 costs $3,114 MORE than our 2023 suburban. That's before taxes.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back