UAW Strike

I had wanted to get my wife a re designed suburban, but when I heard they weren't redesigning them for the 2024 model year, we decided to look. We were going to wait for 2024s to come out and custom order one, but we managed to find a suburban we wanted with everything on it. I flew down to TN and picked it up and drove it home the same day. Thank goodness I did, because the same Suburban in 2024 costs $3,114 MORE than our 2023 suburban. That's before taxes.
Good choice. My wife drives a 23 HC Tahoe and it's awesome. Great for road trips and family events.

Good choice. My wife drives a 23 HC Tahoe and it's awesome. Great for road trips and family events.
Yeah I had wanted a Z71, but ended up going with an RST all blacked out. Ordered blacked out bow tie emblems. Got the 6.2 with the exhaust. Not as loud as my ZR2, but just as awesome. It’s loud enough for her, which is perfect.

Yeah I had wanted a Z71, but ended up going with an RST all blacked out. Ordered blacked out bow tie emblems. Got the 6.2 with the exhaust. Not as loud as my ZR2, but just as awesome. It’s loud enough for her, which is perfect.
I like those RST models......very sporty looking.

Listen, I want Axe's rig in a BIG way... but it's getting stupid up here.

1701913682936.png

Most Member Reactions

Back