What does everyone drive now while waiting for these to arrive?

'14 SIERRA all terrian with the 6.2L and 2" level. i'm a little worried the ZR2 is going to be slower given the 10 speed vs the 6 or 5 in the '14. does anyone have any info here?

Very interesting! Trading the Raptor for the ZR2? What were your deciding factors?
This is my second Gen 2 Raptor (2017 and 2019) and they've both had countless issues that would have been major had I not had a power train warranty. I'm at 48k miles now, so by the time the ZR2 comes in, I should be getting close to the end of the warranty. Besides that, the power is great especially at altitude but I kind of want to get back in to a V8 and have better tech.

I really like them. looks like the same design as the back steps. what bed cover you rocking? thanks in advance!
It's an Undercover Ultra Flex. It's ok. Leaks quite a bit more than I think it should. I wasn't expecting it to be completely watertight but it's always wet in the bed when it rains. Other than that, I like it.

I will say they have excellent customer service. I ordered this one from Amazon and it came in with 2 broken buckles(that hold the panels down when open) and a broken attachment for the buckles. Rather than deal with a return, I contacted Undercover and they sent me a complete set of buckles free of charge. No questions asked.

I also drive this thing when it's not 100 degrees here in North Texas. Triple Black, no AC and a big block is not fun in the summer. :LOL:
20200710_200134.jpg

They are very similar. Why are you trading? Just curious.
Actually, I plan on keeping the AT4 to replace a second vehicle. The AT4 is a lease but I plan on buying at the end considering the equity in the truck with the crazy used car prices. ZR2 will serve as the daily driver.

They are very similar. Why are you trading? Just curious.
I had a 2021 6.2 LT TrailBoss. Big things for me were the refreshed interior, suspension upgrade, exterior styling and the extensive standard features unavailable in the TrailBoss. Granted his AT4 had more features than the Chevy…

2018 Silverado Z71 True North Edition, and a 2013 VW Passat to save on gas going to work lol

Attachments

• 20220316_174820.jpg
    20220316_174820.jpg
    615 KB · Views: 60
The Beast has landed at my store, still waiting on a bunch of accessories.
I drive now a 2017 SS, and a 2020 Bolt as a daily.

Most Member Reactions

Back