What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Let's see what you have done with your Silverado ZR2!
im gonna install my caliper covers this weekend.
16795271969395416772377849973319.jpg

I fixed several paint chips! My paint is absolute shit....... I've had harder ice cream. If you look at this thing hard enough the paint will chip.

Rockers, door panels, the lower front silver accent panel, bumper. I got 1500 miles on in 6 weeks running 99.5% pavement and it looks like I'm following rock trucks out of a quarry doing 90 mph!

I fixed several paint chips! My paint is absolute shit....... I've had harder ice cream. If you look at this thing hard enough the paint will chip.

Rockers, door panels, the lower front silver accent panel, bumper. I got 1500 miles on in 6 weeks running 99.5% pavement and it looks like I'm following rock trucks out of a quarry doing 90 mph!
I'm new here. I got my ZR2 a month ago. I got it in Greenville SC. I drove it back home, 400+ miles to Louisville, KY. Two days later I drove it to Denver, CO. I spent the entire month there working. Each weekend I went into the mountains and drove the gravel forest service roads to fish and hike. I just got home a few days ago. I'm driving back to Clemson SC, tomorrow. By the time I get back next week, I'll have over 7,000 miles on it in less than two months. Let's just say I have and appointment to get my ZR2 wrapped. Hell, I four chips in my windshield. I'm not even going to count the paint chips. I thought they were bird crap splatters.
Have a good one all.

Most Member Reactions

Back