What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Washed them in the rain. Got into some mud last weekend, so decided to clean them up while they were wet. A lot of mud and debris gets hung up under the bumpers and the AMP steps. I don't run in wet stuff too often but it's a damn chore getting it clean underneath. I have one of those adjustable nozzles to spare upwards and at angles that really helps.
NICE LINE UP BRO! 👍

Washed them in the rain. Got into some mud last weekend, so decided to clean them up while they were wet. A lot of mud and debris gets hung up under the bumpers and the AMP steps. I don't run in wet stuff too often but it's a damn chore getting it clean underneath. I have one of those adjustable nozzles to spray upwards and at angles that really helps.
nice stable

lol the smallest easiest thing I did this week was installed rear steak pocket covers.
Lot of choices but decided on these because the texture matches pretty good with the bed rails.
No more leaves 😬

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    485.4 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    622.2 KB · Views: 87
I got the Opt7 triple row. About 2/3 the price with the plug and play wire harness kit for our truck. It's been about 6 months and I am very happy. I looked at the Putco...and they even sell and install them at the dealership I use, but....man O' man... the price for both the bar and wire harness 😒 They do look great though 👍
Did you get the red or yellow turn signal? I chose the red to match the taillights...

I got the Opt7 triple row. About 2/3 the price with the plug and play wire harness kit for our truck. It's been about 6 months and I am very happy. I looked at the Putco...and they even sell and install them at the dealership I use, but....man O' man... the price for both the bar and wire harness 😒 They do look great though 👍
Did you get the red or yellow turn signal? I chose the red to match the taillights...
How does it work with reverse light? Does it connect to harness or tail lights?

After having the Ultimate9 evcX throttle controller for nearly 4 months, I finally decided to mount the controller in the center console. I had been using it via the app, and I’ll probably keep using the app. But now I have a choice.
IMG_0810.jpeg

How does it work with reverse light? Does it connect to harness or tail lights?
Totally plug and play...there is a round connector that simply plugs in to the harness to get reverse behind the rear bumper. No removing anything or cutting/splicing required. When this thing lights up in reverse at night it's crazy bright!

After having the Ultimate9 evcX throttle controller for nearly 4 months, I finally decided to mount the controller in the center console. I had been using it via the app, and I’ll probably keep using the app. But now I have a choice.
View attachment 10279
Nice...I put mine here next to the steering column and the START button.

ZR2 Ultimate9.jpg

After seeing all of the feedback and the # of ZR2 owners that have installed them, I went ahead and ordered one myself.
It truly is a game changer with how it drives. You'll have a grin cheek to cheek my friend. I am now at Ultimate 6 and it's a blast to drive!

Most Member Reactions

Back