What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Attachments

• 20240415_103458.jpg
    20240415_103458.jpg
    222.7 KB · Views: 41
Cheers Amigo @securityguy I drank a cup for you.
It is really a shame that they have become so arrogant and just don't listen to their customers :( Competition should make them better, but they just keep doing what they do as companies like 3D Maxpider, TuxMat, and a few others just pass them by.

Last edited:
It is really a shame that they have become so arrogant and just don't listen to their customers :( Competition should make them better, but they just keep doing what they do as companies like 3D Maxpider, TuxMat, and a few others just pass them by.
they used to be much better. mats have def slid.

Got the tires mounted, just needs a bit more massaging to clear the bumper on both sides 🪚
295/70r18 Falken Wildpeak at4 on Method 305 -12 offset

Attachments

• IMG_5498.jpeg
    IMG_5498.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5501.jpeg
    IMG_5501.jpeg
    558.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_5509.jpeg
    IMG_5509.jpeg
    346.2 KB · Views: 61
I’ve been reading through it, all the pictures are helpful, thank you for that. The hackzall is charged and ready for some action in the morning
You may only have to do the rear plastic, thats where most of the rubbing was for me. Front might be good with your level kit (mine is not leveled). Also, a couple other guys were able to unbolt front bumper and add spacers without trimming bumper..

I installed the Peragon Limited bed cover last night. I have owned too many trucks to count and this is the first time I have had a bed cover on a truck! Frankly I’m tired of folks using the back of my truck as a trash bin and watching stuff blow out that isn’t even mine! So far I like it. Time will tell..

IMG_1386.jpeg

I installed the Peragon Limited bed cover last night. I have owned too many trucks to count and this is the first time I have had a bed cover on a truck! Frankly I’m tired of folks using the back of my truck as a trash bin and watching stuff blow out that isn’t even mine! So far I like it. Time will tell..

View attachment 12147
looks sharp.

Had Xpel Ulimate Plus PPF installed on the leading edge of hood/bulge, headlights/foglights, front bumper and side mirrors. This is the fourth vehicle I have had Xpel installed on.

The install is flawless - not a single error or speck of dust under the film. Very impressed with the install and the material. Edges all rolled, seams are tight, just perfect.

Hat tip and appreciation to E.J. at Rock Guard Film in Kuhnsville, PA. For those in the Lehigh Valley, this is the place to go for Xpel.

IMG_3208.jpeg
IMG_3204.jpeg
IMG_3206.jpeg

Last edited:
I called for a supervisor as soon as he got crummy with me after I stood up for myself when he tried to spin it on me and blame me for chasing her. He said she would not have run and crashed the 2nd time if I didn't follow her and told me that's why they don't chase people. I was like is this guy really saying this to me 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 I really thought I was on a bad acid trip...... The supervisor came and said he could not change what that particular officer would do (the tickets)and to just take it to court and fight it because he did not agree with the officer either. He did however stop the idiot officer from trying to take me to jail, because when he tried to spin it on me, as if it was my fault, I got very assertive with him and he did not like that I stood up for myself said he was going to take me to jail for reckless driving. Powertripper!
So update....both tickets are cleared. I was found NOT guilty on both counts and the judges threw the cases out and my name is clear of any wrong doing!

I went downtown to the main police station and filed a complaint with I.A.D. against that prick of a cop. Even if nothing happens to him, they will at least rattle his cage and he will know that there are still a few people in this country that won't stand for tyrants who hide behind a badge and disgrace the good ones!

So update....both tickets are cleared. I was found NOT guilty on both counts and the judges threw the cases out and my name is clear of any wrong doing!

I went downtown to the main police station and filed a complaint with I.A.D. against that prick of a cop. Even if nothing happens to him, they will at least rattle his cage and he will know that there are still a few people in this country that won't stand for tyrants who hide behind a badge and disgrace the good ones!
Good for you! I'm glad you didn't back down from these commies.

I was out dove hunting on State Land north of town last September. I've hunted this land for 2+ decades without issue. It's just a couple miles from the Game & Fish headquarters and it's always hunted a lot during dove season.

I drove out there about 5 AM. On my way out about 7 30 AM a city cop sees me enter the roadway and cuts me off. Proceeds to lecture me that I am trespassing. I said bullshit, it says right in the hunting regulations that I can hunt State Lands with a valid hunting license. I also had my OHV tags and regular license on my SXS. He keeps asking me to admit I wasn't supposed to be on that land. After the fourth time, I said I'm not answering any more stoopid questions and quit wasting my time.

Of course that little midget stormed off and proceeded to write me a criminal trespassing ticket that could land me in jail for 30 days and $500 fine. I pulled up the regs and told him
to read them. He wouldn't even read the two sentences, he's such a lazy little commie.

I end up hiring an attorney for $3500. It takes 8 months of them jacking around and asking me to take a plea. I said fuck you, we're going to court. Finally, they tell my lawyer if I go down and pay a $100 "court fee". They will drop the charge and give me a paper that says I'm not guilty. I said why should I pay you an extorion fee for something I didn't do wrong. I reluctantly paid it, so it cost me $3,600 for a "crime" I did not commit and they weren't even able to defend it in court.

If you think these gestapo are are on your side, I can tell you they aren't. They have no reason to give a shit because they aren't accountable for anything they do.

Here's the regulation in black and white and has been State Law since they started issuing hunting licenses to sportsmen decades ago. Also a picture of this little midget. I asked him to stand on his tippy toes so I could see his face over my SXS door.

Attachments

• 20230920_152316.jpg
    20230920_152316.jpg
    436.4 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230920_150103.jpg
    20230920_150103.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230915_172818_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230915_172818_Gallery.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

i asked my cop brother n law why a cop was a being a tool and db....he said that cop was a tool and a db before he became a cop. good job bro!

Good for you brother!

i asked my cop brother n law why a cop was a being a tool and db....he said that cop was a tool and a db before he became a cop. good job bro!
I'll take everyone at face value. But this department is run like shit and a lot of the officers are rogue.

I went through the same bullshit a couple years ago with my boys who have never been in trouble in their lives. Some Karen accused them of entering the marina at the lake without paying. She followed them around badgering them. Finally they told her if and she called the cops on them. Then proceeded to make accusations in front of the cops. One of my boys had enough and laid into her. The shitty cops wrote them a ticket for disorderly conduct. Never even bothered to get to the bottom of it or look at the receipt feom the electronic gate.

Long story short, I went through the same process with them and the judge through out the charges while shaking his head. He even admonished the gestapo for not providing them a copy of the police report. We had to go and get one. It was full of lies.

I'm a pretty good read of people within minutes of engagement. I talked to the officer and knew he was a crooked cocksucker after his first 10 words. A liar and coward won't ever look you in the eye, when they know they've been made.

I asked that shit for brains officer if he was gonna hand out tickets to all the vagrants that show up with their campers for the winter. He stuttered and stammered. The past 5 mouths there's been hundreds of illegal campers parked illegally on the same State Land I got ticketed. The chief of police admitted in a newspaper article they have lost control of the situation and that there were a lot of illegal activities happening. I couldn't believe what I was reading when I was in the middle of fighting my charge.

I drove by that trash filled shit show just yesterday. They'll be leaving all that mess behind, without impunity, now that it's getting hot. Taxpayers will foot that bill for cleanup.

I've lost faith in anything the government does and law enforcement is in the top five. Criminals do whatever they want and a 31 year taxpayer that always follows the laws and pays license fees will get punished for enjoying the sunrise and morning hunt.

These campers were right behind the same signs he told me I couldn't be behind, except they are not on an established road like I was. Been there for months. What a fucking racket!

Attachments

• 20240409_105654.jpg
    20240409_105654.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 12
  • 20231115_155305.jpg
    20231115_155305.jpg
    360 KB · Views: 11
I'll take everyone at face value. But this department is run like shit and a lot of the officers are rogue.

I went through the same bullshit a couple years ago with my boys who have never been in trouble in their lives. Some Karen accused them of entering the marina at the lake without paying. She followed them around badgering them. Finally they told her if and she called the cops on them. Then proceeded to make accusations in front of the cops. One of my boys had enough and laid into her. The shitty cops wrote them a ticket for disorderly conduct. Never even bothered to get to the bottom of it or look at the receipt feom the electronic gate.

Long story short, I went through the same process with them and the judge through out the charges while shaking his head. He even admonished the gestapo for not providing them a copy of the police report. We had to go and get one. It was full of lies.

I'm a pretty good read of people within minutes of engagement. I talked to the officer and knew he was a crooked cocksucker after his first 10 words. A liar and coward won't ever look you in the eye, when they know they've been made.

I asked that shit for brains officer if he was gonna hand out tickets to all the vagrants that show up with their campers for the winter. He stuttered and stammered. The past 5 mouths there's been hundreds of illegal campers parked illegally on the same State Land I got ticketed. The chief of police admitted in a newspaper article they have lost control of the situation and that there were a lot of illegal activities happening. I couldn't believe what I was reading when I was in the middle of fighting my charge.

I drove by that trash filled shit show just yesterday. They'll be leaving all that mess behind, without impunity, now that it's getting hot. Taxpayers will foot that bill for cleanup.

I've lost faith in anything the government does and law enforcement is in the top five. Criminals do whatever they want and a 31 year taxpayer that always follows the laws and pays license fees will get punished for enjoying the sunrise and morning hunt.

These campers were right behind the same signs he told me I couldn't be behind, except they are not on an established road like I was. Been there for months. What a fucking racket!
Just burns my brain your sons and you had to deal with Karen and the cronies. Doush bags seem to have all the rights now. 🙃

Most Member Reactions

Back