What other project's are you working on?

I like the Camaro, but the Doo needs to be edited out of picture it brings the whole vibe down.
Lol! Ya you are correct. I need something to do in the winters here in Canada! I didn t think but ya I should have cropped it out.

Here's mine
ZL1_Page_1.jpg
IMG_20200606_135057930.jpg

Little project week finished electrical on fish and ski. Trim sender, water temp sensors, fuel separator, ignition clean, dash gauge bulbs and clean, new tires, plugs, tune up, reface grounds, tires, rims, head unit wiring redone. Fix mini 4 stroke bikes for friends grandsons, rebuild fuel system for lawn tractor, start on kxl 110 valve adjustments and carb clean, tune motor. Ive got rid of 3 vehicles this year. Downsize but might end up moving 20 miles west to get nice pole barn and half house for 200 k less and 10 k cheaper taxes next year. All
Depends health. 56 and retired but terminally ill, my last regiment is failing
But they found a new one that can attack the mutations of cancer. 20 tumors down to 4 now in a year. Trying to stay active and mentally strong. I love
Seeing all your guys projects and toys. Thinking possibly a early 1970 Chevelle or sim project in near future. 😀

Attachments

• IMG_4644.png
    IMG_4644.png
    139.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4671.jpeg
    IMG_4671.jpeg
    762.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4696.jpeg
    IMG_4696.jpeg
    620.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4890.jpeg
    IMG_4890.jpeg
    517.6 KB · Views: 8
Little project week finished electrical on fish and ski. Trim sender, water temp sensors, fuel separator, ignition clean, dash gauge bulbs and clean, new tires, plugs, tune up, reface grounds, tires, rims, head unit wiring redone. Fix mini 4 stroke bikes for friends grandsons, rebuild fuel system for lawn tractor, start on kxl 110 valve adjustments and carb clean, tune motor. Ive got rid of 3 vehicles this year. Downsize but might end up moving 20 miles west to get nice pole barn and half house for 200 k less and 10 k cheaper taxes next year. All
Depends health. 56 and retired but terminally ill, my last regiment is failing
But they found a new one that can attack the mutations of cancer. 20 tumors down to 4 now in a year. Trying to stay active and mentally strong. I love
Seeing all your guys projects and toys. Thinking possibly a early 1970 Chevelle or sim project in near future. 😀
Boats looking good!

Got the new motor in the bike. It was more work than I thought. Also this is a newer head design for the motor that supposedly only needed one new coolant line fittings on the head. But it proved to be more involved and had to buy another coolant fitting for impeller and upper motor mounts. Also had to tweak the throttle body/FI assemble to fit with a new intake boot off the head. This require dissembly of the entire subframe and other bits.

She fired up after about 15 kicks and sounded great. We need to adjust the throttle cables and install new chain. Then we'll give her a test ride!

Attachments

• 20240602_190706.jpg
    20240602_190706.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20240602_190648.jpg
    20240602_190648.jpg
    334.6 KB · Views: 10

Most Member Reactions

Back