What’s everyone paying?

Got mine last year. Wasn't really looking for the Zr2...but because mine had according to the salesman "had sat on the lot for over 6 months"...I'd get a great deal. Well...I did. Sticker was about 82,000$....I got it for 56,000$... shop around...
Very good deal! They are worth about $60k if you remove the supplementary EV development program surcharge.

Got my 22 with ALL the options(sunroof, flex gate, Tech package, Black Wheels) for 73,500 on Truecar and drove from Las Vegas to Banning, CA. in Feb 2023 to get it. About 250 miles away, so it was a nice chance to break it in. With TrueCar you can choose from dealerships all across the country.
The dealerships here in Las Vegas are nuts and are selling them with less options than I have for 95-100k and I doubt they would get even close to MSRP.
For the 22's The MSRP was 68,400 for the base ZR2 (without the Tech package, Sunroof or flex-gate or wheels,) so the 73,500 was a good deal. The 22's were flying off the lots and hard to find at that time. It's a little better now.
TrueCar is no haggle pricing and that why I chose to purchase there. The price that's posted is what you pay. I paid cash for mine so I got a better deal than financing.
They have designated representatives from each of the dealerships that sell on TrueCar and the price is set. Just make sure to contact that representative if you choose to purchase from there, otherwise you'll get another salesman that'll try to jack your price.

56k is an absolute steal for this truck!

Thanks! 😂 I'll check in the morning I didn't even pay attention to it.

I felt it was good deal aswell, but I'll just be redistributing the money "saved" towards a never ending list of mods I want to do.
Yeah... I put another 7,500 or so into mine.
@ZR2CHRIS22 has a fantastic setup and I would love to get the bumpers and winch and lift with 35's but it's not in the budget to do all at once. Going to try to do 1 or 2 mods every 6-9 months. Absolutely love this truck!

Saw this and just couldn’t resist posting it here. Talk about dealer mark up 😂😂😂

1713224208639.png

Pics, a week later. Post ceramic treatment, debadging, dura flap install.

Still to come: front window tint, banks goodies, and fresh sled deck (seasonal).

Attachments

• IMG_2066.jpeg
    IMG_2066.jpeg
    161.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2064.jpeg
    IMG_2064.jpeg
    111.1 KB · Views: 14
Pics, a week later. Post ceramic treatment, debadging, dura flap install.

Still to come: front window tint, banks goodies, and fresh sled deck (seasonal).
Looks nice. 82249 sounds good. What about taxes? Tittle? Plates? State fees? Included? Dealer trinkets? Warranty? Adding goodies fast. What did you pay?😀

$499 dealer doc and $35 state fee. Then 6% sales tax for where I live in Wyoming.

No other purchases from the dealer.

$499 dealer doc and $35 state fee. Then 6% sales tax for where I live in Wyoming.

No other purchases from the dealer.
Fees not to bad there. Plates alone are like 260 in Ill alone for D plates. I put up a detailed listing earlier when I bought. Started at 83 by time I got all the trinkets I wanted. Running boards. Cover. Plus misc. Taxes 7.25. Warrenty. Ceramic coating. Maintenance 12 pack. i was all in out the door for what I wanted around 92.5. Some things I wanted where not available for 2024. So originally was a little more but got credits.

Most Member Reactions

Back