What’s everyone paying?

Anything MSRP is not fair ;)
It evens out though.
2024 z06 msrp.
2024 bison 2500hd msrp.
2022 TRX 12k under msrp
2021 hellcat superstock 3k under msrp
2021 gt500 2k under msrp.
I called around and the trucks I did find for sale were 5-10k over msrp for the package I got. So I figured msrp was fair considering the truck I got.

Something has to go but it's a tough choice. Probably the trx but that's tough because it's just a bad ass truck. Or the gt500. Never selling the hellcat.
20240210_144637.jpg
20240210_144648.jpg

It evens out though.
2024 z06 msrp.
2024 bison 2500hd msrp.
2022 TRX 12k under msrp
2021 hellcat superstock 3k under msrp
2021 gt500 2k under msrp.
I called around and the trucks I did find for sale were 5-10k over msrp for the package I got. So I figured msrp was fair considering the truck I got.
2024 2500 HD ZR2 6.6 turbo diesel, new 8 miles
83k after dealer discounts

45.5 trade in allowance left 2700 dollar for state tax Ill.

Plus 300 plates and fees

Plus 4k for extended warranty, ceramic coating, maintenance package.

Plus 4k extras running boards, bed cover,Black badging, floor liner upgrade, Mud-flaps and few other trinkets.

83 turned into 94.5 pretty fast, but I feel 100 percent satisfied. :)

2024 2500 HD ZR2 6.6 turbo diesel, new 8 miles
83k after dealer discounts

45.5 trade in allowance left 2700 dollar for state tax Ill.

Plus 300 plates and fees

Plus 4k for extended warranty, ceramic coating, maintenance package.

Plus 4k extras running boards, bed cover,Black badging, floor liner upgrade, Mud-flaps and few other trinkets.

83 turned into 94.5 pretty fast, but I feel 100 percent satisfied. :)
Yep, they get you one way or another. My experience is they hold value well. If you keep them 5-6 years you lower your yearly cost respectably!

Probably needed something that worked!

I kind of like those new Tundras. They look good lifted.
Just traded my 23 tundra for a ZR2. Tundra is not ready yet. Hated the ride, interior was garbage, everything rattles - the doors, the windows, the bed. Stay away. I had a Platinum. I get near the same mpg with the 6.2.

Just traded my 23 tundra for a ZR2. Tundra is not ready yet. Hated the ride, interior was garbage, everything rattles - the doors, the windows, the bed. Stay away. I had a Platinum. I get near the same mpg with the 6.2.
I agree that the Tunda is not quite ready for prime time. Toyota really screwed the pooch on that truck which is a real shame.

fyi...you should be averaging about 6-8 miles a gallon if you are utilizing the 6.2L reek havoc mode.

Maybe it's my upbringing but I need to let this truck break in before we get nasty and hateful. Lol. No reason for violence all the time. But I'm already feeling the itch...
You can check out my oil/ filter thread, but I recommend changing oil 1000 to 1500 miles. Most of the "break in" will be done by 500 miles. Oil was pretty nasty looking and filter had alot of contamination at 1500 miles. Most I've ever seen.

Congratulations!

Is your passenger side rear bumper crooked?
Thanks! 😂 I'll check in the morning I didn't even pay attention to it.
THAT'S A GOOD DEAL! Congratulations 🎉! Enjoy your new ride and welcome to the ZR2 rabbit hole! 🤣
I felt it was good deal aswell, but I'll just be redistributing the money "saved" towards a never ending list of mods I want to do.

I’m picking my truck up on Tuesday. Found one a week ago that was in transit and hadn’t been spoken for. They said they wanted msrp but I’m curious if any of you are seeing dealers come down on the ZR2. I can still back out on it so figured I’d ask what‘s out

I’m picking my truck up on Tuesday. Found one a week ago that was in transit and hadn’t been spoken for. They said they wanted msrp but I’m curious if any of you are seeing dealers come down on the ZR2. I can still back out on it so figured I’d ask what‘s out there!

I’m picking my truck up on Tuesday. Found one a week ago that was in transit and hadn’t been spoken for. They said they wanted msrp but I’m curious if any of you are seeing dealers come down on the ZR2. I can still back out on it so figured I’d ask what‘s out there!
Got mine last year. Wasn't really looking for the Zr2...but because mine had according to the salesman "had sat on the lot for over 6 months"...I'd get a great deal. Well...I did. Sticker was about 82,000$....I got it for 56,000$... shop around...

Most Member Reactions

Back