What’s everyone paying?

You can talk to Sands Chevrolet. I got discounts on all three of mine. You still gotta play their games some. I can give you my salesman contact information. If you want to talk with him send me a DM.

Also Midway Chevrolet gave me a decent price and they were quickest to discount price.

As you get into end of year, they'll make some deals. I think sales on 1500s is slowing, so. Might be a good time to find a leftover 23. I'm getting alot of ads pushed through my phone and there seems to be a lot of ZR2s on the lots including some used ones. This looks like a good deal.

And to think some poor misguided soul traded that in for a Tundra :oops:

You always make me laugh Axe!
Fucking GM posted record 3Q profits and just announced a record share buyback program. All for their execs and shareholders to pocket.

These trucks are their highest profit margin. I spent $100k on a tow rig and the trailer wiring doesn't work. Known problem since April, mine built in October and they were still pulling shitty parts from the same bin.

I'm a bit cynical, but I'm gonna call bullshit on the stoopid shit GM seems to care less about!

And to think some poor misguided soul traded that in for a Tundra :oops:
I'm wanting a 2500HD Duramax, also with the Bison package. They appear to be much rarer, so may need to compromise. Had a salesman offer me straight MSRP today with no additional dealer add-ons, if I could put a deposit down today as it's end of month. I was driving and said I'd call him back in a few minutes. His boss called before I could even get pulled over and said "No way he would take less than $5K OVER MSRP" + around $2500 for dealer add-ons. :mad:....

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Fucking GM posted record 3Q profits and just announced a record share buyback program. All for their execs and shareholders to pocket.

These trucks are their highest profit margin. I spent $100k on a tow rig and the trailer wiring doesn't work. Known problem since April, mine built in October and they were still pulling shitty parts from the same bin.

I'm a bit cynical, but I'm gonna call bullshit on the stoopid shit GM seems to care less about!
I agree...but Ford and Ram are just as bad😞

I'm wanting a 2500HD Duramax, also with the Bison package. They appear to be much rarer, so may need to compromise. Had a salesman offer me straight MSRP today with no additional dealer add-ons, if I could put a deposit down today as it's end of month. I was driving and said I'd call him back in a few minutes. His boss called before I could even get pulled over and said "No way he would take less than $5K OVER MSRP" + around $2500 for dealer add-ons. :mad:....I hate Auto Nation
I talked to Autonation when I ordered mine. They said MSRP, I was asking for 10% off MSRP. I So I ended up back at my normal dealer as I know I'll get a little bit of a deal.

In the end, I was hoping for 6-8%, but price went up another $1k after order, so ate that too. I ended up about 5% off MSRP.

My last two Duramaxes were 12% and 16.5% off MSRP......miss those days.

I bought mine at Supplier Price. There are dealers now that are selling even the HD diesel ZR2's which is the one I bought last week.

I am going with a dealer in MI who has already posted on this forum to see what happens. As of today I am second in line for the dealer to obtain an order slot from GM. I was told likely February for the slot. We will see how smoothly this goes.

I am going with a dealer in MI who has already posted on this forum to see what happens. As of today I am second in line for the dealer to obtain an order slot from GM. I was told likely February for the slot. We will see how smoothly this goes.
I emailed that guy and tried to set up an order. I could never get him to pick up his phone or call me back. I gave up and went with a local dealership. You may have better luck

Even my dealer dropped a little off of MSRP on my truck that I ordered Usually harder to deal seems to me on special ordered vehicles . You would think they would deal on an unsold Unit on the lot and get it moved . I wouldn't want to pay over MSRP for sure i think those days are gone for now .

I emailed that guy and tried to set up an order. I could never get him to pick up his phone or call me back. I gave up and went with a local dealership. You may have better luck
He's not very responsive to emails but at least I have an order (supplier pricing) appearing in the GM Workbench system. Also, no dealer adds like "Desert Protection Package" dealers love to add on in AZ. Very reasonable doc fee too. It's all just vapor at this point but "looks" promising if it comes to fruition. More to come.

He's not very responsive to emails but at least I have an order (supplier pricing) appearing in the GM Workbench system. Also, no dealer adds like "Desert Protection Package" dealers love to add on in AZ. Very reasonable doc fee too. It's all just vapor at this point but "looks" promising if it comes to fruition. More to come.
Im curious how GMs supplier pricing works . Years ago I Qualified for a supplier discount but it required paperwork and a Voucher/ Form from my company to Qualify for it so I'm curious how a dealer can fudge that paperwork . Maybe GMs system is different ?

I've had good luck finding good deals on the tough ones. Best so far was a msrp deal on a 2024 z06 level 3 loaded. I know people have pd 50k over on those.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back