Wheel spacers

Stephen S-ZR2

Reaction score
Has anyone put wheel spacers on their ZR2? I have issues finding parts for our trucks because most sites don’t have a ZR2 trim level selection. I’m just not sure if the spacers I’m finding are for sure for our trucks and don’t want to spend the money if there’s a good chance they won’t fit. Help a brother out. Any pics would be helpful too. Thanks!

I put bora spacers on mine. They are 1.25". There is a couple of threads on here about spacers. Has some pictures and several posts from what I remember.
20230103_161848.jpg

got any pics of them on your truck. Anything that shows what the overall stance looks like or how far tires Sir outside body. Also a link to the product itself if you have it.

Sure, passenger side is with spacers, the driver side is without. 1.25" spacers brings the tire about even with the top edge of the fender. Tire is even with the high clearance oem steps on the bottom. Exactly what I was wanting. Lots go with 1.50" spacers, but that pokes the tire out a little. I just wanted to fill the wheel wells with out slinging rocks and mud down the side of the truck constantly. From what I gather, 1" spacers on the stock wheels, is about the same as 0 offset rims. 1.50" spacers is like having-12 offset.
20230103_172145.jpg
20230103_162317.jpg

Sure, passenger side is with spacers, the driver side is without. 1.25" spacers brings the tire about even with the top edge of the fender. Tire is even with the high clearance oem steps on the bottom. Exactly what I was wanting. Lots go with 1.50" spacers, but that pokes the tire out a little. I just wanted to fill the wheel wells with out slinging rocks and mud down the side of the truck constantly. From what I gather, 1" spacers on the stock wheels, is about the same as 0 offset rims. 1.50" spacers is like having-12 offset.View attachment 1530View attachment 1531
I’ll probably go 1.5” but still not sure if I’m actually getting the right thing. Here’s what I’m looking at. What’s your take? Also, my truck is the same color as yours.

I can't say if those are good or not. I went with Bora because they are supposed to be some of the best made. American made, hub centric and they can make any size you want. Not saying a dozen others won't work just as well. Just when I was researching on forums and Facebook groups. Bora was one that kept being mentioned. They also offered the 1.25" size I was looking for. So that's who I went with. I'm sure as long as you get some good quality Hub centric spacers, you should be fine. You can look around on AT4 and Trailboss groups to see what people have had luck with.

I can't say if those are good or not. I went with Bora because they are supposed to be some of the best made. American made, hub centric and they can make any size you want. Not saying a dozen others won't work just as well. Just when I was researching on forums and Facebook groups. Bora was one that kept being mentioned. They also offered the 1.25" size I was looking for. So that's who I went with. I'm sure as long as you get some good quality Hub centric spacers, you should be fine. You can look around on AT4 and Trailboss groups to see what people have had luck with.
Did you have to trim the original studs with 1.25" spacers?

Did you have to trim the original studs with 1.25" spacers?
I did a little. If you look in that top photo you can actually see the round nub I cut off the stud. No threads have to be cut. You actually could probably just grind them down a little. That's how close it is.

Most Member Reactions

Back