Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Stuckinmud

Reaction score
Who has taken delivery of the long awaited Silverado ZR2? They are hitting some dealerships!
I saw that the standard vehicle price of the ZR2 just went up in the online builder from $66,300 to $67,600. This sucks as the local dealer has no clue and has not been able to give me a price even though I put one on order.

Rclough68

Founding Member
Reaction score
Who has taken delivery of the long awaited Silverado ZR2? They are hitting some dealerships!
I saw that the standard vehicle price of the ZR2 just went up in the online builder from $66,300 to $67,600. This sucks as the local dealer has no clue and has not been able to give me a price even though I put one on order.
search texaszr2blackout on Instagram, claims to be the first owner ! seen him popup on Silverado nation.

BK1

Founding Member
Reaction score
Mines inching closer on train. Maybe this week. We will see where it's at tomorrow.

Jayrog

Reaction score
Congrats! Do you have any first impressions you can share with us?
Loving everything about this truck, but I only have 75 miles on it so my feedback is immature. New tech package and touch screen is the real deal. Really dislike the Auto Start/Stop feature -may have to override it. Very comfortable ride and plush interior. I'll probably do a 2" level just so I can put 2" wheel spacers on. Can't wait to see other mods as the trucks become more common. Other than the Auto S/S feature I have nothing negative to say.

Sublime

Reaction score
Loving everything about this truck, but I only have 75 miles on it so my feedback is immature. New tech package and touch screen is the real deal. Really dislike the Auto Start/Stop feature -may have to override it. Very comfortable ride and plush interior. I'll probably do a 2" level just so I can put 2" wheel spacers on. Can't wait to see other mods as the trucks become more common. Other than the Auto S/S feature I have nothing negative to say.
Isn’t there a shut off button for the auto stop start?

Fire 157

Founding Member
Reaction score
Isn’t there a shut off button for the auto stop start?
The shut off button should be the A with the circle around it below your 13 inch screen push it when you start your truck. Let me know how it works.

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Aren’t there programmers that can permanently disable it through OBDII? That was the very first thing I did to my Jeep.
The manufacturers have made it more difficult. I've had to install a piggyback system that makes it easy to turn off all the time.

Fire 157

Founding Member
Reaction score

TXZR2

Founding Member
Reaction score
The manufacturers have made it more difficult. I've had to install a piggyback system that makes it easy to turn off all the time.

I installed this to, worth every penny. I hope they get one for our trucks soon. Going to have to keep the AC on full blast till then.

15WCStamp

Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it normal for this to be happening? My truck was suppose to be built this week. 3400 event code. But still doesn’t say it’s been built or shipped?

nibael

Founding Member
Reaction score
Is it normal for this to be happening? My truck was suppose to be built this week. 3400 event code. But still doesn’t say it’s been built or shipped?
the vin will be assigned first few days of next week. prolly 3 weeks out from being delivered. it's normal, my truck is this week too. it's just slow on updating