Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Got mine in Wednesday. It’s definitely different. I think you can forget about a leveling kit for this rig. Changing terrain modes changes the ride height and makes it level.
Terrain modes don't change the ride height, would be cool, but they don't.

Mine arrived at my dealership yesterday, I’m having a few things added, subwoofer is one item. I’m picking it up Monday the 4th
How much did everyone who received their order pay for your Zr2 out the door I’m curious mines at 4200 code getting closer just want to know what to expect

Just got mine today. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. Drove home at 100 smiles per hour. This truck is next level. I even had a guy in a Raptor give me a thumbs up. Didn't see that coming.

1648769462400.png

Just got mine today. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. Drove home at 100 smiles per hour. This truck is next level. I even had a guy in a Raptor give me a thumbs up. Didn't see that coming.

View attachment 110
are you the one on the facebook group that had the dealer put a level kit in it ? If so show photos if you can, I would imagine we all are interested.

are you the one on the facebook group that had the dealer put a level kit in it ? If so show photos if you can, I would imagine we all are interested.
No level kit. It's actually pretty level to me. I did a level on my 2014 with the Bilstein 5100's because it definitely needed it. This truck doesn't feel like it had a big rake. I can measure when I get the chance.

Attachments

• 1648823669508.png
    1648823669508.png
    406.4 KB · Views: 205
Ok, any who has one. Is your real wheel camera blurry or fuzzy? The rest are all clear

View attachment 110
How did you post pic? Mine keeps failing to upload

Testing

I'm using Google Chrome and the Insert Image icon worked for me.

Attachments

• zr2.jpg
    zr2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:

View attachment 110
I'm so jealous and happy for you at the same time! Congrats and keep us updated!

Most Member Reactions

Back