Who has taken delivery of their ZR2?

Loving everything about this truck, but I only have 75 miles on it so my feedback is immature. New tech package and touch screen is the real deal. Really dislike the Auto Start/Stop feature -may have to override it. Very comfortable ride and plush interior. I'll probably do a 2" level just so I can put 2" wheel spacers on. Can't wait to see other mods as the trucks become more common. Other than the Auto S/S feature I have nothing negative to say.
I have the Auto S/S in my RST and love it actually. My youngest learned to drive in it and it taught him that he cannot pull out in front of someone and gas it because it will not go. LOL

Mine is in Jacksonville!! Was built on 3/7. Getting unloaded off the ship next week. Still telling me ETA is 4/13.

Congrats to all those picking up their trucks. I'm curious if the front seats are the same as the last few years with different stitching/patterns or has GM changed them? I've got a '16 Denali and the front seats seem quite a bit more comfortable than my hunting buddies '19 Trail Boss. It's not that they're bad per say but generally speaking we both agree that on long road trips they're not as comfortable so was curious if anyone has had ample seat time in both and could weigh in. 1st word problems I know...

Supposed to get mine the same week. Dealer is going to put on a leveling kit before I pick it up.
There’s a levelling kit out specially for the ZR2? I realise it’s built on the same platform as the other Silverado’s but none of them run the multimatic shocks and we don’t know if the spring part numbers are different.

My dealer has their own shop for lifts, wheels ,tires..... the salesman asked if they could and was told yes. It will be on it before I ever see it.

My dealer has their own shop for lifts, wheels ,tires..... the salesman asked if they could and was told yes. It will be on it before I ever see it.
Probably using an off the shelf not specific to the ZR2. I mean what dealer in Texas doesn’t install lifts and tires on trucks?

Congrats to all those picking up their trucks. I'm curious if the front seats are the same as the last few years with different stitching/patterns or has GM changed them? I've got a '16 Denali and the front seats seem quite a bit more comfortable than my hunting buddies '19 Trail Boss. It's not that they're bad per say but generally speaking we both agree that on long road trips they're not as comfortable so was curious if anyone has had ample seat time in both and could weigh in. 1st word problems I know...
Definitely different, seem more plush. Bolsters feel different and better. Had 21 AT4 and these seem nicer, traded in 22 trail boss on this ZR2. Btw,this truck rides better than the AT4. The Trail Boss is a nice truck but not anywhere near this ride.

Probably using an off the shelf not specific to the ZR2. I mean what dealer in Texas doesn’t install lifts and tires on trucks?
They usually pay someone else to do it.

Mine arrived at my dealership yesterday, I’m having a few things added, subwoofer is one item. I’m picking it up Monday the 4th
Hmm, what subwoofer?

I think the factory storage box has to be removed to use the kicker gm sub. Is that the one your are doing? Let me know how it goes and sounds.

I am having the dealership install it. Truck was built 3/5/22 the original buyer backed out, I was fortunate enough to be first one they notified. I had a truck ordered, canceled my order and bought this one. I will share pictures and information upon my taking ownership in hand of it.

Definitely different, seem more plush. Bolsters feel different and better. Had 21 AT4 and these seem nicer, traded in 22 trail boss on this ZR2. Btw,this truck rides better than the AT4. The Trail Boss is a nice truck but not anywhere near this ride.
Thanks for the insights...have been searching for that insight and no early videos/reviews I came across mentioned it. Although, I probably didn't need to hear it...making it harder to not pull the trigger!

Mine is sitting in Nashville. Just waiting for it to be delivered up here to my old Kentucky home.

Just took delivery on 28 march wish the owners manual was up to date yeah that little manuel with it is not very useful, plus that new tailgate has issues that no seems to be able to figure out seat diffently not like previous leather seats that GM offered

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back