Wireless Charging missing from 23 ZR2 Silverado

TIZR2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I hope you are well. My question is does anyone happen to know the part number or process to make a 2023 ZR2 Silverado wireless charging feature work. I have one of the vehicles that did not have this working or operational from the factory. The factory gave me credit on the window sticker for the absence of this feature. The pocket is there as well, but the feature is not enabled or there. However, I would like to find out more about how to make this work? Has anyone tried to fix or add this issue?

Thanks again!

I received a credit for my non-functional heated steering wheel. The service department stated they are waiting on a chip to install that will make it functional. It's possible your situation is the same.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I hope you are well. My question is does anyone happen to know the part number or process to make a 2023 ZR2 Silverado wireless charging feature work. I have one of the vehicles that did not have this working or operational from the factory. The factory gave me credit on the window sticker for the absence of this feature. The pocket is there as well, but the feature is not enabled or there. However, I would like to find out more about how to make this work? Has anyone tried to fix or add this issue?

Thanks again!
Only thing I've been able to find and mine came without it too but received a credit.

Thanks again!
I have the part numbers and the process. PM me with your email and I will forward.

Most Member Reactions

Back