Yellow Accents?

BadAshZR2

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have seen various comments about the yellow stitching. I really like it but do agree it is a bit of an anomaly in the ZR2.

That said, who has added yellow elsewhere? I put Yellow caliper covers with black ZR2 logo on and love it.

Thinking of changing the red 2 in ZR2 to yellow with vinyl. Anyone attempt this?

Also, looking on amazon you can add non-permanent accents pretty cheap like valve caps, vent outlet strips, cup holder coasters - would this look cool or cheap in your opinion?

Interested in your thoughts / experiences...

Hello everyone, I have seen various comments about the yellow stitching. I really like it but do agree it is a bit of an anomaly in the ZR2.

That said, who has added yellow elsewhere? I put Yellow caliper covers with black ZR2 logo on and love it.

Thinking of changing the red 2 in ZR2 to yellow with vinyl. Anyone attempt this?

Also, looking on amazon you can add non-permanent accents pretty cheap like valve caps, vent outlet strips, cup holder coasters - would this look cool or cheap in your opinion?

Interested in your thoughts / experiences...
i like the yellow. gonna do the headrest stitch mod in yellow and lose as much red as i can.

I think the yellow could look good, but go easy on it. I personally think the stitching is a little more on the chartreuse side, so gives off the 80s/90s neon vibe. I don't mind it, but wouldn't want a lot of it.

If I was doing yellow on the outside, it would have to have a bit of a mustard/gold tint, less green. Not sure what your calipers are, but now you gotta match those.

I was going to do my emblems in a bronze to match my Method wheels, but couldn't find a match. I found two cans of plasti dip that when combined was a good match, but decided too much was gonna make it a low rider vibe.

Looks good with my yellow and blue wrap

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpeg
    IMG_0928.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 93
1688593526786.jpeg

Who hates it? Who likes it? Who loves it? Honestly I’m a bit indifferent

Reactions: AXE
I think it would look good with a more golden yellow hue vs neon or chartreuse. N

Most Member Reactions

Back