ZR2 Badge is LIVE here is the ETSY link!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME WITH THE SUPPORT

cardboardoperator

Reaction score
Ok guys the ZR2 Badge is LIVE, here is the ETSY link I will update color choices later. I will add the yellow and blue from the cup holder inserts. If you don't want to wait Just order the badge and in seller notes specify YELLOW or BLUE IF NO SELLER NOTE YOU WILL GET RED and again I WILL NOT PROVIDE ADHESIVE because I don't want to be responsible if something damages your interior

Attachments

• IMG_6372.jpg
    IMG_6372.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_6373.jpg
    IMG_6373.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_6374.jpg
    IMG_6374.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6375.jpg
    IMG_6375.jpg
    381.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_6376.jpg
    IMG_6376.jpg
    445 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_6377.jpg
    IMG_6377.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_6378.jpg
    IMG_6378.jpg
    355.7 KB · Views: 130
Ok guys the ZR2 Badge is LIVE, here is the ETSY link I will update color choices later. I will add the yellow and blue from the cup holder inserts. If you don't want to wait Just order the badge and in seller notes specify YELLOW or BLUE IF NO SELLER NOTE YOU WILL GET RED and again I WILL NOT PROVIDE ADHESIVE because I don't want to be responsible if something damages your interior

What are you looking to charge for image 6378?

i want mine sent airmail!!!!

Are you planning to sell on Amazon?

Just ordered 4. Can you make 2 more of the cup holder inserts for the rear of the center console holders? The ones I got before I thought would fit all 4 but it turns out they only fit the front 2. Since I have a holster in one of my fronts I got 8 cup holder inserts and can only use 1 lol.

Attachments

• Center Console.jpg
    Center Console.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: AXE
Just ordered 4. Can you make 2 more of the cup holder inserts for the rear of the center console holders? The ones I got before I thought would fit all 4 but it turns out they only fit the front 2. Since I have a holster in one of my fronts I got 8 cup holder inserts and can only use 1 lol.
Send me a private message

If you put one below your holster rig does it firm up the cup mount since it's a rigid base? Mine are pretty solid, but when I add my heavier rifle or or shotgun option I get a little more movement than I'd like. I think it's internal to the mount, so may not make a difference.

If you put one below your holster rig does it firm up the cup mount since it's a rigid base? Mine are pretty solid, but when I add my heavier rifle or or shotgun option I get a little more movement than I'd like. I think it's internal to the mount, so may not make a difference.
I will try to it today and let you know.

Awesome man, did you happen to post the 3d file anywhere? Or would you be willing to share it with me? Recently started 3d printing for fun, using Bambu Lab X1.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back