ZR2 Badge is LIVE here is the ETSY link!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME WITH THE SUPPORT

If you put one below your holster rig does it firm up the cup mount since it's a rigid base? Mine are pretty solid, but when I add my heavier rifle or or shotgun option I get a little more movement than I'd like. I think it's internal to the mount, so may not make a difference.
It didn't seem to make a big difference to me whether it was in the cup holder or not. My holster is in there very firm. However it is just a handgun I'm sure once you add all that weight and height it will just stress the mount enough to have so play.

Reactions: AXE
Then why ask me ? Just curious.
Because I didn't know there were available files online until you said you would not share the file lol. Just thought I would support your print files if they were available to public. Also, I never have nor ever intend on selling my prints/files, just not worth my time. Thanks

Because I didn't know there were available files online until you said you would not share the file lol. Just thought I would support your print files if they were available to public. Also, I never have nor ever intend on selling my prints/files, just not worth my time. Thanks
COOL have a good day

Very cool! Just ordered cup holder inserts for all the 3 places and a badge too. Can't wait to get them.

Last edited:
Very much appreciated Please be sure to leave us a review when you get them and feel free to attach a pic or tag us on Facebook or Instagram. @AZLayerz3DPrints
Just ordered a pair, look good.

Very cool! Just ordered cup holder inserts for all the 3 places and a badge too. Can't wait to get them.

Just ordered your Cup Holder Insert Set. Thanks, @cardboardoperator.

The sizes you have made for the ZR2 fit the Suburban cupholders just fine...ordering now!

Very much appreciated Please be sure to leave us a review when you get them and feel free to attach a pic or tag us on Facebook or Instagram. @AZLayerz3DPrints
I will. The previous things I apparently didn't order via an account. I just made one for the RST ones and will leave a review as soon as I'm able to. I dont have Facebook or istagram. This is about as far as I go on social media.

I will. The previous things I apparently didn't order via an account. I just made one for the RST ones and will leave a review as soon as I'm able to. I dont have Facebook or istagram. This is about as far as I go on social media.
right on man anything is appreciated

I have the cup holder inserts, a real nice touch, so I also ordered a badge too. Didn’t want it on the dash, so I put it in the engine bay. Was going to put it on the air cleaner box, but put it farther down the intake line. Think it’s a nice touch. I would really like a decent size badge for the hood insulation, but not sure how to mount it. All the items are good quality, which is nice.

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpeg
    IMG_4371.jpeg
    391.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4369.jpeg
    IMG_4369.jpeg
    366 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4372.jpeg
    IMG_4372.jpeg
    478.7 KB · Views: 39
I have the cup holder inserts, a real nice touch, so I also ordered a badge too. Didn’t want it on the dash, so I put it in the engine bay. Was going to put it on the air cleaner box, but put it farther down the intake line. Think it’s a nice touch. I would really like a decent size badge for the hood insulation, but not sure how to mount it. All the items are good quality, which is nice.
Like it was meant to be!

Ordered cup holder inserts and and a couple of different style badges. They should be waiting on me when I get back home on the 29th.

I would really like a big ZR2 on the hood insulator, if anyone has any ideas.
I could see about splitting it into separate pieces I can make stuff about 9x9 inches so to get it as big as what you circled I would probably have to do it in 3 separate pieces. And it would have to be make out of a different material. I would charge $65-70 plus shipping. If this sounds feasible let me know and we can work it out. Would take me a week or so to design

Something that would fit in the middle of the 4 plastic rivets that hold the insulator on would be large enough. 2 pieces of your 9x9 would probably be large enough. Mounting it would be the hard part.

Most Member Reactions

Back