ZR2 Badge is LIVE here is the ETSY link!!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME WITH THE SUPPORT

@Grinks22 I couldn't figure out out to send this in a message so here is this what you are looking for. I just did the "L" red for fun ( don't really like the look of that red its different from what I used on everything else) but i can do it what ever color

Attachments

• Photo Feb 23 2024, 11 59 05 PM.jpg
    Photo Feb 23 2024, 11 59 05 PM.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 28
Quick question. Got my package today for the suburban coaster and it was opened and nothing in the envelope. Do I have to contact the post office for this or Etsy? This hasn’t happened before. I can’t tell if someone cut it open or it ripped perfectly.

Quick question. Got my package today for the suburban coaster and it was opened and nothing in the envelope. Do I have to contact the post office for this or Etsy? This hasn’t happened before. I can’t tell if someone cut it open or it ripped perfectly.
Message me your order number

Reactions: AXE
It’s nice doing business with a company that appreciates its customers. Thanks.

Reactions: AXE
What are you guys using to attach the emblems? Just standard double sided tape? I’ve got a ZR2 emblem I’m going to put on the intake box but just wanted to make sure it stays. Thanks

I used 3M VHB double sided tape. Scuffed area with a scotch brite pad and cleaned with rubbing alcohol before installation.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back