Zr2 Bayed for quality control

Andrewg

Reaction score
Hi all my zr2 has been bayed for quality control since the first week in June. Dealer called Gm and they were no help. Has this happened to anybody before? How much longer should I expect to wait?

Hi all my zr2 has been bayed for quality control since the first week in June. Dealer called Gm and they were no help. Has this happened to anybody before? How much longer should I expect to wait?
I waited 4 months, mine was built 3-21 and i did not get it until last month

I waited 4 months, mine was built 3-21 and i did not get it until last month
No I know the build takes a while I started the process in March as well. But during the build it was bayed and wanted to see timeline on that

wow and here I'm bitching about my dealer not telling me if my 2023 ZR2 has been picked up yet for production. Sounds like I got a few more hurdles to go thru once It does. thanks for providing the info to watch out for.

My TPW was 3/21 as well. Vehicle went to produced on 4/6, and then sat in Mexico in QC until 6/23 when it finally went to "shipped". It still hasn't arrived at the dealership yet - it finally got the rail unload last week. So it's looking like it will basically be 4 months for me from "built" to "delivered"...

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back