ZR2 in AZ

Ra-BlkZR2

Reaction score
Hi all,

Excited to be part of the community. Just picked up a used 2022 ZR2, I’m in Tucson Arizona. Truck looks great, in fact soo good someone had to get a closer look and tapped my front corner bumper while parked at the local Costco lol.

I come from a Colorado ZR2, had to upgrade due to to family growing. Colorado only got a PeakSuspension level through their coil springs.

Looking to level this Silverado and put some 35s. Eager to see what y’all have done to get ideas myself.

Attachments

• IMG_8549.jpeg
    IMG_8549.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_8542.jpeg
    IMG_8542.jpeg
    517.5 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7740.jpeg
    IMG_7740.jpeg
    484.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7661.jpeg
    IMG_7661.jpeg
    405.5 KB · Views: 55
Hi all,

Excited to be part of the community. Just picked up a used 2022 ZR2, I’m in Tucson Arizona. Truck looks great, in fact soo good someone had to get a closer look and tapped my front corner bumper while parked at the local Costco lol.

I come from a Colorado ZR2, had to upgrade due to to family growing. Colorado only got a PeakSuspension level through their coil springs.

Looking to level this Silverado and put some 35s. Eager to see what y’all have done to get ideas myself.
welcome.

Great trucks, I've got a black one too. 've only seen a few of us running around Arizona.

This past month working in North Dakota, I've seen two ZR2s within about 15 minutes of each other.

Great trucks, I've got a black one too. 've only seen a few of us running around Arizona.

This past month working in North Dakota, I've seen two ZR2s within about 15 minutes of each other.
Ah very nice! I have only seen a red one here in Tucson, nothing else. Love everything about it but the Duratracs. I feel that the Duratracs get pretty loud over time. Same complaint I had on the Colorado til I got a new set.

I only ran the Territory MTs for 350 miles and thought they were quiet and rode well.

The Toyo RT Trails I'm running are pretty nice. They are definitely stiffer and just slightly more road noise.

I seen a red ZR2 that must have been an employee rig at the dealer yesterday.

Seen my first GMC AT4X with the Bison package when I was in ND. Really liked the Bison package on that truck.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back