ZR2 ordered! 🤞

HighTechPauper

Reaction score
Hi all!
Currently have a 21 RST CCSB with the LM2, previously was a 2004 Z71 CCSB with the 5.3, she had 225K in 18 years and my oldest grandson needed a vehicle, so I got the 21 before chip and inventory shortages locked me out of what I was looking for, got 8% off in June of 21 which I thought was a good deal for the environment we were in at that time, I have a ZR2 with the LZ0 that was spec'd on my dealers allocation about a month ago, won't really be suffering while I wait, the current truck has been really fantastic. I will be giving up some fuel mileage for the lift and aero differences, but you only live once! Glad to be here, I hope I can contribute something useful in the future, thanks in advance for all the help I get from the membership.
Randy (aka HTP)

Hi all!
Currently have a 21 RST CCSB with the LM2, previously was a 2004 Z71 CCSB with the 5.3, she had 225K in 18 years and my oldest grandson needed a vehicle, so I got the 21 before chip and inventory shortages locked me out of what I was looking for, got 8% off in June of 21 which I thought was a good deal for the environment we were in at that time, I have a ZR2 with the LZ0 that was spec'd on my dealers allocation about a month ago, won't really be suffering while I wait, the current truck has been really fantastic. I will be giving up some fuel mileage for the lift and aero differences, but you only live once! Glad to be here, I hope I can contribute something useful in the future, thanks in advance for all the help I get from the membership.
Randy (aka HTP)
Welcome. I’m awaiting an LZ0 equipped ZR2 as well. Been in a ‘22 ZR2 so anxious to try the 3.0 diesel, mileage, range, etc.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back