How is the 24 ZR2 with the LZ0 doing comparatively?

LO-Fn-L, (y) When mine pulls the "happy wife happy life" thing, I say NO, HAPPY SPOUSE HAPPY HOUSE, 2 way street, then I remind her that we can always discuss shoes and cloths that still have the price tags on them if she wants to get picky, I ask for so little, but when I do, I expect cooperation, or she can expect me to be somewhat less than cooperative. But it only extremely rarely comes to that. Like right now, we are losing a pup to an aggresive lymphoma (eventually), so when I come home in 6 months with 2 from the same litter, she may bitch that it is too soon or some shit, but I expect her to get on board, and she will, even if I have to sleep on the couch for a couple nights. A win is a win!
New truck, two pups…hell, them dogs keep ya warm on the couch 🤘

One more data point, filled up the tank tonight at 1/8 again, iDash says 15%, traveled was 540 with 89 left on the guage and got exactly 21 in it again. That brings mileage for this tank up to 25.7 mpg, with a possible range of 629 (DIC) miles with a lifetime average of 24.36 going by hand calc off pump receipts. While I love the sound of a good V8, I just couldn't trade the mileage for it, I'm just too cheap, and I don't mind a lack of DOD/DFM or possible lifter failure either as that was the biggest reason for me on not getting a gasser these last 2 trucks. The old 2004 did an admirable job with the 5.3, she was rock solid her whole life and is just now starting to use a little oil as she nears 300K with my grandson driving it. Not sure they make 'em like that anymore. IMHO/YMMV

Most Member Reactions

Back