ZR2 Removable Off-Road Assist Steps $2595 option

healeyg

Reaction score
Anyone have these? Or know why they are $2600? I assume you can easily remove them (without tools?) when off-roading your truck.

I'm looking at a 2023 Bison with them as an option.

Worth it?

Pictures? (no pics under build & price options)

Reactions: AXE
Anyone have these? Or know why they are $2600? I assume you can easily remove them (without tools?) when off-roading your truck.

Worth it?

A dealer near me had this Bison with those steps optioned in. Hope that helps

Attachments

• 20230712_174301.jpg
    20230712_174301.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 138

Worth it?

I'm sure they function well.for getting in and out of truck. I'd remove them permanently they stick.out and hang down too much!

Automatic steps are a better option if you want clearance and aren't worried about using them ad sliders.

Following. I still have the rock guards (step bars) on it and I’m thinking of switching out for regular running boards. Would like to see a few pics of options people have put on.

I'm sure they function well.for getting in and out of truck. I'd remove them permanently they stick.out and hang down too much!

Automatic steps are a better option if you want clearance and aren't worried about using them ad sliders.
Those steps are removable, they cost as much as they do as the rock rails cost 1k +as well as the steps are about as much. I'm not sure why the steps cost as much as they do. ( maybe type of steel for strength?). But yes. Remove those off roading and you still have rails. I like the thought but damn 3k for some rails and steps hurts

Most Member Reactions

Back