ZR2 Tunes, Mods, Recommendations?

Guerassio

Reaction score
I've had my ZR2 since July 2022 had it for 4 days lifter failed got it replaced in no time by the dealership ever since haven't had any problems out of the truck. I have only tinted the windows and purchased an AWE exhaust on feb 22nd still did not get any notification on it so I sent an email just kinda seeing whats up they told me they're running way behind on materials and that mine would be finished April 15th. Anyone else had similar situation? I'm trying to see whats the best cold air intake everyone is going with I'm also interested in getting some headers I haven't heard or seen anyone talk of headers so just curious. Has anyone got a tune for their ZR2 yet? Was wanting something similar to pulsar to cancel DFM, Auto stop, Throttle response.

I've had my ZR2 since July 2022 had it for 4 days lifter failed got it replaced in no time by the dealership ever since haven't had any problems out of the truck. I have only tinted the windows and purchased an AWE exhaust on feb 22nd still did not get any notification on it so I sent an email just kinda seeing whats up they told me they're running way behind on materials and that mine would be finished April 15th. Anyone else had similar situation? I'm trying to see whats the best cold air intake everyone is going with I'm also interested in getting some headers I haven't heard or seen anyone talk of headers so just curious. Has anyone got a tune for their ZR2 yet? Was wanting something similar to pulsar to cancel DFM, Auto stop, Throttle response.
There is no tune available yet for the new 2022-2023. Read the thread on the CAI's...you may change your mind on doing one. You can disable your Auto S/S today with a few devices available on the market now...mine's done! You want more throttle response? Get this... www.ultimate9.com

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back