bullet.gif
(GXN) Harvest Bronze Metallic​
bullet.gif
(HF0) Jet Black/Umber Interior available on High Country (3LZ)​
bullet.gif
(LZ0) 3.0L Duramax Turbo-Diesel I6 engine​
bullet.gif
(VQE) Protection film​

I like that ZR2 gets an exclusive interior but it would be nice to see another option. I don't care to see an all black interior but a black interior with red accents would be sweet.

I like that ZR2 gets an exclusive interior but it would be nice to see another option. I don't care to see an all black interior but a black interior with red accents would be sweet.
That’s where I get confused with the yellow stitching. It doesn’t tie in anywhere on the truck.

Do we know what changes were made between the LM2 and LZ0 diesel engines?

Not yet. Hopefully it's at least a revised cooling system so that it can be installed in ZR2 and Tahoe Z71.
It had to be significant enough to change the engine model name so that's what piqued my curiosity.

I hate grey interiors and exteriors. I am crossing my fingers that there will be an option for 2023.
2023 order guide lists the same Jet Black / Graystone as the sole ZR2 interior option.

Ultimate interior FTW :cool:

2022_gmc_sierra_10_1280x960.jpeg

It's nice but I've never liked a saddle interior. I do wish the ZR2 got that sueded headliner.
I've never been much for brown interiors, but the more I see the Ultimate interior the more it grows on me.

Most Member Reactions

Back