2024 ZR2 Colors and option changes.

I saw a trail boss the other day. When I saw it I was like that thing is missing 2 doors. Then I when behind him and saw that it had Mexican Plates. I think it looks awesome.

It really does!

I believe they would sell a lot of them, if the dealers had them for people to see.....most people I talk to don't even know they make a regular cab anymore.

Attachments

• IMG_8400.jpeg
    IMG_8400.jpeg
    462.7 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: AXE
Glacier Blue definitely back for 2024. I think someone at GM fat fingered the paint codes when they were initially showing up in the order system because it showed GLT gone and GTL back. Well, GLT is still here and GTL Sand Dune is officially gone again.

The configurator is online today for the 24's and Glacier Blue isn't listed on the regular cabs anymore, but still available on the crew and double cabs from the Custom and UP trim levels.

Reactions: AXE
It really does!

I believe they would sell a lot of them, if the dealers had them for people to see.....most people I talk to don't even know they make a regular cab anymore.
That truck would look awesome lowered/leveled 2-3 inches and running some 20x12 inch wheels with some low profile Toyo Proxes ST III rubber.

Alternatively, lifted 10 inches and running some 38s.

Most Member Reactions

Back