2023 ZR2 Exterior/Interior Color Options

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
Here are the 2023 colors. No more Silver Ice Metallic

GXD-Sterling Gray Metallic and GXN-Harvest Bronze Metallic are the new colors.

No change on the interior.

2023 ZR2 COLORS.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the projected time for when a 22 model will no longer be produced and a dealership would need to submit an order for 2023 model year?

The last order date for 2022 is 6/30/22.

2023 production starts 8/29/22 and orders begin 7/21/22.

I am still waiting because I chose to wait until Multiflex tailgate is available. If there isn't availability until after 6/30/22 would my dealer have to order a '23 model?

I am still waiting because I chose to wait until Multiflex tailgate is available. If there isn't availability until after 6/30/22 would my dealer have to order a '23 model?
Yes, that's correct. The dealer has to resubmit the order as a 2023.

My dealer just told me the orders for 2022 are over. he can order a 2023 but there is no pricing.

Any guesses on when the 2023 build and price page will be open at Chevy's website?

Does anyone know if the GXD - Sterling Gray essentially another flavor of the Silver Ice Metallic or by chance a really good looking charcoal??? I would love a really deep charcoal option.

Does anyone know if the GXD - Sterling Gray essentially another flavor of the Silver Ice Metallic or by chance a really good looking charcoal??? I would love a really deep charcoal option.
It's darker than Silver Ice Metallic. Similar to Satin Steel Metallic but a little lighter. Sharkskin Metallic is the same color, just a different name. Same paint code.

sterling1.jpg
sterling2.jpg

I really do wish it could have come out in the GMC color Cayenne Red Tintcoat

GMC Cayenne Red is the same color as Chevy Cherry Red. Both of those colors are now discontinued. I hear ya though. Cherry Red was a great color and I hate to see it go. I probably would have ordered it had it been available.

I have the Dark Ash Metallic color and its a very dark gray. The metallic also gives it a few different looks in the sun or shade. The Blazer website has the Sterling color up to look at. https://www.chevrolet.com/upcoming-vehicles/2023-blazer

So I gave a deposit on May 16th and I was just told by my dealer that I have to re order as a 2023 that GM isn't taking any more ZR2 orders for 2022 model year.

So I gave a deposit on May 16th and I was just told by my dealer that I have to re order as a 2023 that GM isn't taking any more ZR2 orders for 2022 model year.
That is correct. The 6.2L is not available to order for the rest of the 2022 model year. So that also means that the ZR2 is not available to order.

That is correct. The 6.2L is not available to order for the rest of the 2022 model year. So that also means that the ZR2 is not available to order.
What about the Multi Flex Tail gate. I've read on here its not a option on the 2022 model year even though my order paperwork had the QK2 $445 multi flex tail gate in my order? Thanks for clearing that up I just got off the phone with my dealer rep and told him about the 6/30 cut off date but if its a 6.2L issue that makes sense.

What about the Multi Flex Tail gate. I've read on here its not a option on the 2022 model year even though my order paperwork had the QK2 $445 multi flex tail gate in my order? Thanks for clearing that up I just got off the phone with my dealer rep and told him about the 6/30 cut off date but if its a 6.2L issue that makes sense.
Mine has a multi flex so it definitely was an option on a 2022.

i've also got the multi-flex. it is a 2022 option, but some builds were getting delayed because of lack of supply.

Multiflex tailgate is available. It is limited availability though. For example, in the DFW region, there are only 181 multiflex tailgates available to order this week.

Most Member Reactions

Back