24 ZR2 white

jifplumb

Reaction score
Thanks for the add !! Pretty pumped to see everyones truck and eager to enjoy mine. Just picked up my 24 and having a hard time finding electric running boards. AMP RESEARCH doesn’t make them yet for the 24. Apparently some changes between the 23 and the 24. Anyone know of some that are quality in comparison or better that would fit the 24?
I’m not 21 anymore so by hop out of the truck skills are more of a slide out.. lol
Feel like I’m going to trash my seats. TIA

Attachments

• IMG_6184.jpeg
    IMG_6184.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6136.jpeg
    IMG_6136.jpeg
    236.5 KB · Views: 74
Thanks for the add !! Pretty pumped to see everyones truck and eager to enjoy mine. Just picked up my 24 and having a hard time finding electric running boards. AMP RESEARCH doesn’t make them yet for the 24. Apparently some changes between the 23 and the 24. Anyone know of some that are quality in comparison or better that would fit the 24?
I’m not 21 anymore so by hop out of the truck skills are more of a slide out.. lol
I just put a set of AMP XL boards on my 24 HD ZR2 and they wired in exactly the same as my 22 1500 ZR2. Not sure what they would have changed, but if you call Real Truck customer service, they'll get you an answer. They are the retail arm of the manufacturer Lund Industries.

I have a thread on my install for the wiring. It is not plug and play. You have to pull wires from the BCM and splice. Not hard, but it'll take you 3 to 4 hours. Very much worth it tho.

The AMP's for 23 should be the exact same as 24. There have been no changes that anyone is aware of.

Most Member Reactions

Back