2500HD ZR2 500 Mile Review

Managed to grab some, I can post more tomorrow if anyone needs more details.
That looks great! I like how you set up the interior.

I'm probably gonna have to spend another $5k now.

No way that 37's will work on this truck without major cutting and a lift..... My 35x12.50-18 BFG's almost rub now turned all of the way without even being in travel.
ZR2 HD Bison does have alot more clearance thanks to the bumper. I'll be trying to fit 37 x 13.5 BFG's on Thursday will let you know lol.

Did you have photos of your truck with the 35 KO2's?

ZR2 HD Bison does have alot more clearance thanks to the bumper. I'll be trying to fit 37 x 13.5 BFG's on Thursday will let you know lol.

Did you have photos of your truck with the 35 KO2's?
I do not run KO2's. Therse are BFG HD Terrains 35x12.50-18's.

Do not have any pictures really except when I was put on the tires and this one at the ranch in NM filling up feeders (game camera) a few weeks ago.

I am going to use the ADD bumper. It will be available in about 60 days for the 2500 ZR2. Went and got all of the PN's required from GM to put a AEV on and it would have been about 5k just for all of the parts (35% discount as well and still over 5k) as there is no "assembly" part number for the AEV factory bumper. Was a real PITA to get all of the PN's as we had to use a VIN from a Bison ZR2 to get all of the PN's out of the GM system. Also, for those thinking of this in the GM system there are already two different sets of PN's for the bumpers with just a few differences on the PN's needed. One type version if memory serves for builds before 11-23 and after.

Personally, like the ADD just as much and the issue is not the front but the rear of the fender well on the front that will have the fouling issue.

Attachments

• Sandy Well Feeder 1-31-24.png
    Sandy Well Feeder 1-31-24.png
    121.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20231202_142622[1].jpg
    20231202_142622[1].jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 60

Most Member Reactions

Back