ADD Front bumper coming soon

Now that is equivalent to Avocado Toast! @AXE
Speaking of toast, I'm blowing through your town on my way to Dakota on Thursday. I'll buy you dinner, but it has to include guac and avocado toast.

I'll have you know I'm a culinary connoisseur that happens to specialize in ordering the other green meat. Let me know what time and I'll meet you. @AXE

When everyone else is getting a cool bumper and your dumb ass is waiting for the AEV bumper that they’ll never sell you.View attachment 12651
Actually, you can buy it now from GM. Stone Cold Fact. The problem is the way you have to do it by buying all of the individual parts and since there is no "kit" you have to guess which ones you need and which ones you don't.

Spent some time doing this exercise few months ago and even posted about it. Very expensive.

i think upwards of 3k with attachments. very nice looking but damn.
I spent about $3500 for the Bumper, winch mount kit, Baja squadrons. The winch itself was $2500, and the lightbar I got was an uptop overland 38" which was very affordable (didn't feel like shelling out another 1500-2000 just for a lightbar)

Plus the install, which I paid a shop to do because I just wanted it done!

All in all it was an expensive upgrade, but damn, it looks great, and its one of those things that I really hope I never have to use it, but I'll be damned glad I got quality parts when I do!

I spent about $3500 for the Bumper, winch mount kit, Baja squadrons. The winch itself was $2500, and the lightbar I got was an uptop overland 38" which was very affordable (didn't feel like shelling out another 1500-2000 just for a lightbar)

Plus the install, which I paid a shop to do because I just wanted it done!

All in all it was an expensive upgrade, but damn, it looks great, and its one of those things that I really hope I never have to use it, but I'll be damned glad I got quality parts when I do!
you are damn right it looks good but damn........

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back