Air Lift Super Duty Bags Installed

Good update.

For comparison, we just towed shy of 8k lbs. with a hitch weight of an estimated 1100 lbs. for ~2800 miles. First shot with the bags (full auto air setup). Same experience with 5psi and no load - don't really notice a difference between this and no bags, maybe "slightly" stiffer but still an incredibly smooth ride. Most of the tow I used 10 PSI in the bags along with a WD hitch which brought us very close to level with a very smooth ride. Still fine tuning the WD and bags for this setup (Propride Hitch, Airstream 28) but I would call the trip a success with the bags. Soon I'll have a light camper in the bed so a few more adjustments will be needed when towing the trailer with camper installed. I did order a Helwig rear sway bar so I'll experiment with that as well. So, thus far very pleased with the 5k bags and full auto controller with tank.
Sounds like a good setup. I got a 28 foot toyhauler TT that weighs up about 13500 loaded. I use a WD hitch too, they make it perdect. Need to get some vacation time worked in soon so I can tow.

Most Member Reactions

Back