Auto Stop/Start Disabled?

TIZR2

Reaction score
Hello again everyone, is there a way to doable the auto stop/start feature on a 2023 ZR2 truck? Or, is there an aftermarket device that can disable the feature?

If you do find a way to disable it, does it affect the warranty?

This feature is really annoying and it is by far the most abrupt stop/start on any car I have ever experienced. The vehicle almost jumps coming out of a stopped position at a traffic light and turning on to proceed forward. If the truth be known, there probably needs to be an update to the throttle control concerning this but I don’t look for one to happen. So any ideas?

Thank you!

Hello again everyone, is there a way to doable the auto stop/start feature on a 2023 ZR2 truck? Or, is there an aftermarket device that can disable the feature?

If you do find a way to disable it, does it affect the warranty?

This feature is really annoying and it is by far the most abrupt stop/start on any car I have ever experienced. The vehicle almost jumps coming out of a stopped position at a traffic light and turning on to proceed forward. If the truth be known, there probably needs to be an update to the throttle control concerning this but I don’t look for one to happen. So any ideas?

Thank you!
This will solve your problem. If you email them and ask for a discount, you can probably get another 5-10% off with it. I've used the Auto Start Stop Eliminator on every truck I've owned since it came out. It's easy to install, easy to remove and won't void the warranty. I don't even take it off when I go to the dealership, I'm not sure they even notice it's on there.

I used this on on the recommendation of SecurityGuy on this forum. I agree with him is that it's a simple plug n play install done at the battery terminal. No need to pull dash or display.

I used this on on the recommendation of SecurityGuy on this forum. I agree with him is that it's a simple plug n play install done at the battery terminal. No need to pull dash or display.

No issues with it?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back