Back to the dark side

RackemupCP

Reaction score
Greetings everyone - after 19 years of RAM product I have been pulled back into the GM fold. 2024 Summit white ZR2 1500 all blacked out. Just turned 2500 miles on it and am happy to say that I am getting around 15mpg around town and 20.5mpg on the hwy in normal mode. I work in the data center power industry and am an avid pool player. Glad to be a part of the forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpeg
    IMG_0155.jpeg
    407.7 KB · Views: 55
Greetings everyone - after 19 years of RAM product I have been pulled back into the GM fold. 2024 Summit white ZR2 1500 all blacked out. Just turned 2500 miles on it and am happy to say that I am getting around 15mpg around town and 20.5mpg on the hwy in normal mode. I work in the data center power industry and am an avid pool player. Glad to be a part of the forum.
Congratulations 😀

welcome. nice truck

Looks good! If you haven't changed the oil, now would be a good time. You can see my 1500 mile change thread for details.

Welcome!

Most Member Reactions

Back