bluetooth and android auto resets everytime i kill the ignition

Smurfslayer

Reaction score
i just took possesion of a 2024 2500 HD and everytime i start the vehicle i need to re connect my bluetooth. i have it booked in for a tech to look at it. just wondering if anyone has the same issue or could offer any insight. my sales person has tried multiple things to get it to work. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: AXE
i just took possesion of a 2024 2500 HD and everytime i start the vehicle i need to re connect my bluetooth. i have it booked in for a tech to look at it. just wondering if anyone has the same issue or could offer any insight. my sales person has tried multiple things to get it to work. Thanks in advance!
Either a bum radio or needs a software update. I'm going to err on the side of a bad radio.

I seem to remember I had this problem, I had to take it out of “demo” mode. That may not be the right verbiage but basically it thinks you are test driving it and it “resets” for the next test drive. Sounds crazy but once I figured it out and got it into “new owner setup” mode, it quit doing that.

I seem to remember I had this problem, I had to take it out of “demo” mode. That may not be the right verbiage but basically it thinks you are test driving it and it “resets” for the next test drive. Sounds crazy but once I figured it out and got it into “new owner setup” mode, it quit doing that.
Interesting! I will mention this to the service department. Thanks for the insight.

Lots of problems with infotainment and radio starting with refreshed 22 models with Google bases software.

You can have your dealer start with this latest upgrade available since early January. Some people are seeing some luck. Mine has been better after this update, but time will tell if it's a real fix.

Most previous updates did not work or made things worse in my case in my 22 ZR2. My 24 2500HD ZR2 seems fine so far.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20240131_084503_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240131_084503_Chrome.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8
  • SmartSelect_20240131_084259_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20240131_084259_Gallery.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 8

Most Member Reactions

Back