Center Console Removal / Disassembly

RVA_ZR2

Reaction score
Has anyone successfully removed, or know the process to disassemble the center console in these refreshed 2022+ trucks? Plenty of info out there for the pre-refresh model but I can't find anything on the post refresh console. I'm getting ready to install a Micromobile GMRS radio system and would like to mount it inside the console. I'll need to drill one simple hole and fish power/antenna wires from the passenger side firewall where the Bose subwoofer wire routed through, under the passenger carpet, and up into the console from below. Thanks!

You don't have to remove it for that. You could just take the sides and rear section off. Completely removing it is a bit involved. I have the instructions. I think I even posted them on here before in my speaker upgrade thread. I'm only on my phone now, I can post some screen grabs tomorrow from my pc.

Reactions: AXE
Has anyone successfully removed, or know the process to disassemble the center console in these refreshed 2022+ trucks? Plenty of info out there for the pre-refresh model but I can't find anything on the post refresh console. I'm getting ready to install a Micromobile GMRS radio system and would like to mount it inside the console. I'll need to drill one simple hole and fish power/antenna wires from the passenger side firewall where the Bose subwoofer wire routed through, under the passenger carpet, and up into the console from below. Thanks!
I have instructions. PM me and give me your email and I will send them to you.

You don't have to remove it for that. You could just take the sides and rear section off. Completely removing it is a bit involved. I have the instructions. I think I even posted them on here before in my speaker upgrade thread. I'm only on my phone now, I can post some screen grabs tomorrow from

You don't have to remove it for that. You could just take the sides and rear section off. Completely removing it is a bit involved. I have the instructions. I think I even posted them on here before in my speaker upgrade thread. I'm only on my phone now, I can post some screen grabs tomorrow from my pc.
8ball if you happen to have photos or a description of the removal process to the console sides, I'd appreciate it. I went through your (impressive) audio thread and may have missed it.

Most Member Reactions

Back