Wireless charger

8ball_99

Reaction score
Two parts. For anyone who is having problems with the factory charger where charging keeps starting and stopping. If you have a android phone go in to settings, then battery and device care. Click on battery, scroll to the bottom and click more settings. Then turn off fast wireless charging. It fixes the issue. It worked on our 4 different phones. I was having the same problem in a refreshed high country, so it's not just a ZR2 issue.

Also thought I'd share this. Boost Auto Parts sells a wirless charger for the refreshed trucks. It goes on top of the center console and works great in the ZR2. It connects to the rear USB wires with T taps. So pretty simple install if you go that route. I actually wired mine to a switch so I can charge a phone while the truck is off. With this setup both you and your passenger have a wireless charger. HTH
20221005_120000.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-222001_Device care.jpg

It worked for me, the only downside is that it charges at lower speed.

I did enable Fast Wireless Charging again and I don't know but phone is charging very well everytime

So try to enable Fast Wireless Charging again and let know if your phone charges without any problems

It worked for me, the only downside is that it charges at lower speed.

I did enable Fast Wireless Charging again and I don't know but phone is charging very well everytime

So try to enable Fast Wireless Charging again and let know if your phone charges without any problems
Hmm that's strange. I'll have to re-enable it and see what it does. None of our phones would charge reliably till I changed that setting. Charging speed hasn't really been an issue for me, but I'm not really charging a dead phone. I just wanted the charger to work cause the wireless android auto plus streaming music drains the battery pretty quick.

Two parts. For anyone who is having problems with the factory charger where charging keeps starting and stopping. If you have a android phone go in to settings, then battery and device care. Click on battery, scroll to the bottom and click more settings. Then turn off fast wireless charging. It fixes the issue. It worked on our 4 different phones. I was having the same problem in a refreshed high country, so it's not just a ZR2 issue.

Also thought I'd share this. Boost Auto Parts sells a wirless charger for the refreshed trucks. It goes on top of the center console and works great in the ZR2. It connects to the rear USB wires with T taps. So pretty simple install if you go that route. I actually wired mine to a switch so I can charge a phone while the truck is off. With this setup both you and your passenger have a wireless charger. HTH
View attachment 908View attachment 909
hey it worked..thanks

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back