Ceramic coating done and a few good pics

BKB5

Reaction score
Just picked my truck up from having it ceramic coated and black PPF installed on the front bumper to save it from rock chips. A good friend of mine owns the detail shop and does a fantastic job. While it was there they stuck it in the photo booth so I thought I'd share. Have a great weekend everyone!

Attachments

• ZR2 1.jpeg
    ZR2 1.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 609
  • ZR2 10.jpeg
    ZR2 10.jpeg
    157.4 KB · Views: 201
  • ZR2 7.jpeg
    ZR2 7.jpeg
    107.9 KB · Views: 194
  • ZR2 13.jpeg
    ZR2 13.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 190
  • ZR2 3.jpeg
    ZR2 3.jpeg
    259.3 KB · Views: 188
  • ZR2 12.jpeg
    ZR2 12.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 202
Heck yeah, looks awesome! I love my graphene coating :cool:
Yours looks killer too! I use all Adams products and was going to do the Graphene myself. However, my friend that owns the detail shop did such a great job on my previous Trail Boss that I decided to let him do this one too. Plus, he could do the paint protective film on the front bumper and lower grill area which I couldn't do. He used Aquatek Coatings and highly recommended it over the others. My Trail Boss I traded on this was 4 years old and the coating was still like the day he applied it. Is that an AVS hood protector on your truck? I'm thinking about putting one on mine but would really like it to be gloss black to match.

Yours looks killer too! I use all Adams products and was going to do the Graphene myself. However, my friend that owns the detail shop did such a great job on my previous Trail Boss that I decided to let him do this one too. Plus, he could do the paint protective film on the front bumper and lower grill area which I couldn't do. He used Aquatek Coatings and highly recommended it over the others. My Trail Boss I traded on this was 4 years old and the coating was still like the day he applied it. Is that an AVS hood protector on your truck? I'm thinking about putting one on mine but would really like it to be gloss black to match.
Not sure exactly which one it is, it was already on when I got the truck. Here’s a pic though.

Attachments

• IMG_5565.jpeg
    IMG_5565.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 40
Just picked my truck up from having it ceramic coated and black PPF installed on the front bumper to save it from rock chips. A good friend of mine owns the detail shop and does a fantastic job. While it was there they stuck it in the photo booth so I thought I'd share. Have a great weekend everyone!
nice rig

Trucks look great!! I did my own on my 1500 ZR2. I also do my wife's cars. Lol, but I'm seriously considering just taking the HD somewhere and letting them do it. It's so big and tall, I haven't decided if I want to tackle it myself yet 😅

DIY’ers - what products are you guys using? I’ve used the Turtle Wax “hybrid” ceramic and while it seems decent protection and really easy to apply, curious on other products - longevity, application, etc.

DIY’ers - what products are you guys using? I’ve used the Turtle Wax “hybrid” ceramic and while it seems decent protection and really easy to apply, curious on other products - longevity, application, etc.
That Turtle Wax Hybrid works petty well. Project Farm tested it as one of the best on YouTube and he's quite the authority!

rwBooks, I’ve seen prices range from $500 to $1,500 depending on the shop and the product they use. Mine was on the higher side but that included the paint protective film on the front bumper and lower grille trim piece, Aquapel coating on the windows, and the ceramic coating on the wheels. Well worth it to me after I saw how good it was on my Trail Boss.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back