Ceramic coating done and a few good pics

rwBooks, I’ve seen prices range from $500 to $1,500 depending on the shop and the product they use. Mine was on the higher side but that included the paint protective film on the front bumper and lower grille trim piece, Aquapel coating on the windows, and the ceramic coating on the wheels. Well worth it to me after I saw how good it was on my Trail Boss.
thanks. I look forward to having mine done as soon as I can find a reputable shop in my area that does it.

DIY’ers - what products are you guys using? I’ve used the Turtle Wax “hybrid” ceramic and while it seems decent protection and really easy to apply, curious on other products - longevity, application, etc.
I've used Armor Shield on four vehicles. The first one was my wife's Traverse in the fall of 2020. She just runs it through the touchless car wash and it still shines great. I haven't applied any enhancers either.
I'm happy with the results but it is a timely process to do a nice job.

Last edited:
I've used Armor Shield on four vehicles. The first one was my wife's Traverse in the fall of 2020. She just runs it through the touchless car wash and it still shins great. I haven't applied any enhancers either.
I'm happy with the results but it is a timely process to do a nice job.
I have as well. Great stuff and very reasonably priced.

DIY’ers - what products are you guys using? I’ve used the Turtle Wax “hybrid” ceramic and while it seems decent protection and really easy to apply, curious on other products - longevity, application, etc.
I use Adams Graphene cermic coating. It's 9+ year rated and cost about 115 per 60oz bottle. They sell a kit for like 150 that comes with everything to apply it. You would still need to buy clay bar and some solution. Another 20-30 bucks.

Just picked my truck up from having it ceramic coated and black PPF installed on the front bumper to save it from rock chips. A good friend of mine owns the detail shop and does a fantastic job. While it was there they stuck it in the photo booth so I thought I'd share. Have a great weekend everyone!
Very nice. I have same one in black and after rain etc ceramic coating seems to make huge difference over 2017 I traded in that had no coating. Have a great weekend too.

Attachments

• IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    662.5 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_3543.jpeg
    IMG_3543.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 37
Very nice. I have same one in black and after rain etc ceramic coating seems to make huge difference over 2017 I traded in that had no coating. Have a great weekend too.
Looks great, congratulations! I agree, if done correctly and with a quality product, the ceramic coating is fantastic. I’ve done it on my last three trucks and my wife’s Jeep and have been extremely happy with it.

Most Member Reactions

Back