Corsa Exhaust Now Available

Their site says they can't confirm fitment for the Bison. Guess I still have to wait :(

I looked underneath and the skid plates don’t have any impact on the stock exhaust. It’s all exposed.
There should be no reason it wouldn’t fit then. Bison differences are only skid plates, bumpers, and wheels.

I would love to hear from someone who takes the plunge what they think. I have been a HUGE Corsa fan for over 20 years and have two of their systems on prior Denali's. They make the best exhausts in the world hands down IMPO.

I would love to hear from someone who takes the plunge what they think. I have been a HUGE Corsa fan for over 20 years and have two of their systems on prior Denali's. They make the best exhausts in the world hands down IMPO.
Even better than Borla? Borla seems great with their sound and no drone. I've never had a Corsa exhaust.

Corsa has a patented technology that I have found to create the best sound without drone. Like I said, Borla is an excellent product as well.

The thing I don't understand with the Corsa and Borla full systems is your cutting out the entirety of the existing piping and replacing it with the exact piping and paying $2k. I can see doing this if you have some janky small diameter pipeing with bad bends, but that ain't the case with this rig.

Seems to me like a waste of materials and money. For $100, you can do a muffler delete pipe. For $500-600 you can do a muffler replacement and they sound great.

The best mine sounded was when I cut off the muffler and that only cost me one $2 sawzall blade. VROOOM, vroooom, vrooooooooom!

Corsa and Borla should sell sawzall blades and save on the R&D and marketing.

Last edited:
The thing I don't understand with the Corsa and Borla full systems is your cutting out the entirety of the existing piping and replacing it with the exact piping and paying $2k. I can see doing this if you have some janky small diameter pipeing with bad bends, but that ain't the case with this rig.

Seems to me like a waste of materials and money. For $100, you can do a muffler delete pipe. For $500-600 you can do a muffler replacement and they sound great.

The best mine sounded was when I cut off the muffler and that only cost me one $2 sawzall blade. VROOOM, vroooom, vrooooooooom!

i think my Borla GM accessory system came with wider diameter pipes.

Reactions: AXE
i think my Borla GM accessory system came with wider diameter pipes.
Why? The stock ones are big enough for 1000HP? The only restrictions in the stock system is bent flat piping ahead of the muffler and the ginormous muffler.

Unless you fix that nasty looking piping before the cat below the transmission pan, your not flowing any more.

Attachments

• 20230228_174243.jpg
    20230228_174243.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Packaging would be the main one. Its a much cleaner look than hacking portions out with bubble gum welds or clamps.

Another positive, at least to you guys in the salt belt, is the system goes to an actual real grade of stainless (304). The OEM system is 409-ish and will rust.

Now does that matter? As 409 will last many years. But it will get ugly over time.

Borla and 0FG do make systems as well that are “true dual” but you are permanently modifying emission components at that point and that’s sketchy for warranty purposes. Gone are the days of swapping midpipes!

I do feel for the aftermarket as the “clean air” act has really hurt what they can do without federal penalties.

Most Member Reactions

Back