Crash Collision Avoidance light

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone else have have their crash collision light on and how do you get it off ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 25

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Na I don’t have anything on the windshield it’s been that way since I bought it in September.

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
I’ve heard some things about an update to the dash that may take care of that problem but dealerships are clueless. There’s a YouTube video of a guy getting it cleared with an update that gives him the new animation.

Diesel328

Founding Member
Reaction score
Mine had the same problem. I pulled the F11 fuse out for a minute or so, reinstall it, and everything went back to normal. The problem hasn't returned and if it comes back I will take it in for service.
The fuse is located behind the fuse box panel on the passenger side of the dash.

cgrubb1

Reaction score
Mine had the same problem. I pulled the F11 fuse out for a minute or so, reinstall it, and everything went back to normal. The problem hasn't returned and if it comes back I will take it in for service.
The fuse is located behind the fuse box panel on the passenger side of the dash.
Mine was doing the same thing the day after I picked it up. Disconnected the negative battery cable for a few minutes and it worked fine afterwards

Most Member Reactions