Crash Collision Avoidance light

Jayinsw36

Reaction score
Anyone else have have their crash collision light on and how do you get it off ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 111
Anyone else have have their crash collision light on and how do you get it off ?
You can't get it off until the problem it sees corrects itself. Do you have anything on the windshield that may be interfering with the camera like freeze or mist?

Na I don’t have anything on the windshield it’s been that way since I bought it in September.

I’ve heard some things about an update to the dash that may take care of that problem but dealerships are clueless. There’s a YouTube video of a guy getting it cleared with an update that gives him the new animation.

Mine had the same problem. I pulled the F11 fuse out for a minute or so, reinstall it, and everything went back to normal. The problem hasn't returned and if it comes back I will take it in for service.
The fuse is located behind the fuse box panel on the passenger side of the dash.

Mine had the same problem. I pulled the F11 fuse out for a minute or so, reinstall it, and everything went back to normal. The problem hasn't returned and if it comes back I will take it in for service.
The fuse is located behind the fuse box panel on the passenger side of the dash.
Mine was doing the same thing the day after I picked it up. Disconnected the negative battery cable for a few minutes and it worked fine afterwards

When this light comes, try washing the truck/cameras before trying the harder t-shooting steps. Had the truck kinda dirty and just saw this light come on, washed the truck and it’s gone. Looks like something was obstructing the system.

Most Member Reactions

Back