Cup Holder inserts I designed and made (P.s.) I sell them on ETSY But let me know what you think

Ive had my ZR2 for about a year. Mods ive done
Trian horn (hornblasters.com) w/ air hookup in gas door
Amp research steps
Electric tonneau cover
Ceramic coat and clear bra (full front)
and these cup holder inserts thought it was a cool idea let me know what you think and if you like them feel free to go to my EYST shop or If you have any other cool ideas you would like to see designed let me know

i really like them..i was wondering if the 2 in the ZR2 logo could be changed to yellow. thanks

Amp research steps
Electric tonneau cover
and these cup holder inserts thought it was a cool idea let me know what you think and if you like them feel free to go to my EYST shop or If you have any other cool ideas you would like to see designed let me know

how about a size appropriate ZR2 emblem for the upper glove box...with yellow 2.

i really like them..i was wondering if the 2 in the ZR2 logo could be changed to yellow. thanks
I absolutely can place an order on the etsy shop and in the comments to seller mention this post and what color and as far as the glove box can you show me in a picture where exactly, and im guessing JUST the "ZR2" logo no round part ?

I absolutely can place an order on the etsy shop and in the comments to seller mention this post and what color and as far as the glove box can you show me in a picture where exactly, and im guessing JUST the "ZR2" logo no round part ?
correct..just the alphanumeric emblem. im thinking 1 inch tall 2 inch wide. let me know when to hit up Etsy. good job dude.

correct..just the alphanumeric emblem. im thinking 1 inch tall 2 inch wide. let me know when to hit up Etsy. good job dude.
how are you wanting to attach it (so i can design it better) You can order the cup inserts now just remember to send the message about color change
Amp research steps
Electric tonneau cover

I have added High Country as an option now check them out

Attachments

• IMG_6279.jpg
    IMG_6279.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 13
Amp research steps
Electric tonneau cover

I love them, but Etsy is giving me a hard time verifying my card. I gave up after 3 tries.

Amp research steps
Electric tonneau cover

Just ordered a pair, look good.

Most Member Reactions

Back