Cup Holder inserts I designed and made (P.s.) I sell them on ETSY But let me know what you think

I got mine yesterday, I love them. Only critique, they don’t fit the back cup holders on the ZR2 or the suburban.
PLEASE go leave me a review on ETSY and Im making the back seat ones right now ill update in about 1.5 hours when they hit the shop

I got mine yesterday, I love them. Only critique, they don’t fit the back cup holders on the ZR2 or the suburban.
I have Updated them on the shop they will be the XSmall (for the backseat of the ZR2 ...i don't have a suburban so I cant verify but measurements are on there

Attachments

• IMG_6383.jpg
    IMG_6383.jpg
    457.5 KB · Views: 28
AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT ORDERED. If you did order PLEASE go on there and leave me a review, it really helps out other people outside the forum to see the listing and helps me out THANK YOU

Reactions: AXE
AGAIN THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT ORDERED. If you did order PLEASE go on there and leave me a review, it really helps out other people outside the forum to see the listing and helps me out THANK YOU
I’m sorry dude, but I couldn’t figure out how to leave a review. I’m usually half decent with figuring it out, but was at a loss.

1. Sign in to Etsy.com and go to Your account. ...
  2. Go to Purchases and reviews.
  3. Find the item you want to review.
  4. Choose the star rating next to Review this item.
  5. Describe the item and the service you received.
  6. Choose whether to add a photo or video (on the Etsy app) to your review.
  7. Select Submit Review.

The sizes you have made for the ZR2 fit the Suburban cupholders just fine...ordering now!

@Grinks22 hows this look kept it on some tape to keep the spacing
Something about that white plastic just cheapens the look of anything you've made. Great job on the cup holders and emblems, but I suggest staying away from using white as it looks like a Fisher Price Toy to me and I would never put that on my truck. To those that do and don't mind...enjoy my friends!

Most Member Reactions

Back