Cup Holder inserts I designed and made (P.s.) I sell them on ETSY But let me know what you think

OK EVERYONE that ordered by Friday your orders are in the mail thank you all for the support and I put up a poll on the dash emblem GO VOTE and ill get them up for sale once I gauge what people want

Attachments

• IMG_6344.jpg
    IMG_6344.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 23
I got mine yesterday, I love them. Only critique, they don’t fit the back cup holders on the ZR2 or the suburban.

I got mine yesterday, I love them. Only critique, they don’t fit the back cup holders on the ZR2 or the suburban.
Im going to make the ones for the back seat cup holders this weekend ill make a post. The two for the front seat are large. The two on the center console (for the back seat) are the small and the flip down in the back seat will be added this weekend. Always recommend to measure before you buy I really appreciate all you guys and the feedback trying to work on stuff as people tell me

Ok guys the ZR2 Badge is LIVE here is the ETSY link I will update color choices later. I will add the yellow and blue from the cup holder inserts. If you don't want to wait Just order the badge and in seller notes specify YELLOW or BLUE IF NO SELLER NOTE YOU WILL GET RED and again I WILL NOT PROVIDE ADHESIVE because I don't want to be responsible if something damages your interior

Ok guys the ZR2 Badge is LIVE here is the ETSY link I will update color choices later. I will add the yellow and blue from the cup holder inserts. If you don't want to wait Just order the badge and in seller notes specify YELLOW or BLUE IF NO SELLER NOTE YOU WILL GET RED and again I WILL NOT PROVIDE ADHESIVE because I don't want to be responsible if something damages your interior

thanks bro.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back