Driver assistance system failure.

rhoadesel

Reaction score
Took delivery of my ZR2 on 8/8, Friday morning 8/26 the collision detect light on the dash came on at start up. and lane keep system was unavailable, not that I use it. The Cameras all appear to be working. I restarted the truck at a red light, that didnt help when I got home I let it sit for about 10 minutes and checked and everything was back to normal.

Anyone else have any issues with this? I read there is some issues with the sensors and it may require a camera replacement. Hopefully the light stays off.

That sounds like one of those issues you would have to be lottery winner lucky for it to replicate at the dealer. My TB has had an issue of losing all connected services on occasion but the situation will resolve itself with a shutdown and restart after about 15 minutes like yours did. It would never replicate for the dealer even during the two months they had it after the control arm broke. Hopefully yours is a one time issue as collision sensors rank higher than connected services on my list of things that need to work correctly.

Had the same issue - there's a fuse panel on the passenger side that you pull a specific fuse and replace. Typing on my phone so don't have a link but the fix is simple and doesn't require anything with the camera.

Had the same issue - there's a fuse panel on the passenger side that you pull a specific fuse and replace. Typing on my phone so don't have a link but the fix is simple and doesn't require anything with the camera.
Yup! I understand that there are two more common issues here and one is as simple as the fuse pull. The other is simply a software update at the dealership. Passenger side fuse box and it's the camera and collision fuse.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back