Fender Flares

Anything for a non ZR2 Silverado is going to need to be modified to fit the ZR2. As you can see on the Black 2022 Trail Boss, parked in front of my ZR2, the fenders go down further on the front side of the wheel well due to the bumper being higher for the approach angle. The yellow line on the TB is about where the ZR2 fender stops.

Attachments

• 67261.jpeg
    67261.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 170
Anything for a non ZR2 Silverado is going to need to be modified to fit the ZR2. As you can see on the Black 2022 Trail Boss, parked in front of my ZR2, the fenders go down further on the front side of the wheel well due to the bumper being higher for the approach angle. The yellow line on the TB is about where the ZR2 fender stops.
Thats really a great point, since anything for ZR2's has been difficult to find. Thanks for pointing that out. Yes, it would appear you would need to cut at the second bolt up and then it would not have a wrap under. Here is the one I saw at SEMA, too bad.

Attachments

• IMG_4650.JPG
    IMG_4650.JPG
    228.5 KB · Views: 251
Fender flares are a great way to trap moisture and cause rust.

Yes I ordered the SF1 from rough country and I could cut them off but then they would not be sealed on bottom so I am returning and will wait - I thought I saw a version of the new bison model with wider flares but they are not offered on chevy parts yet

Most Member Reactions

Back