Forward collision alert issues

TXZR2

Founding Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this alert go off and stay orange? Mine has done it twice now and I am just considering leaving it as is. I don't want to disconnect the battery every time this goes off and does not reset.

Does anyone else have this alert go off and stay orange? Mine has done it twice now and I am just considering leaving it as is. I don't want to disconnect the battery every time this goes off and does not reset.
A few people have reported ADAS issues. A trip to the dealer may solve some of the growing pains for a reflash/update.

“Chevy safety assist” or whatever they call it is debuting in 2022 with as a windshield camera only system.

Previously, it was included with adaptive cruise and also “talked” to a radar sensor behind the bumper for distance verification.

Our trucks don’t have the capability with current packaging to support a radar sensor in the front. Why “Enhanced Emergency Braking“ is only on the High Country

Expect some growing pains. I’ve had my truck jam on the brakes 2-3 times now in 2,500 miles “seeing” an object that wasn’t there.

Without the assistance of radar, camera only solutions can be hit or Miss unless you use a stereo system like Subaru. They call it eyesight.

I had the same issue and it was a quick update at the dealership that fixed it. That said, I've noticed that if I turn the truck off and then on again really quickly it can happen again until the car is restarted.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back