Glacier Blue with BDS lift and Vossen wheels

TexOffroader

Reaction score
Got my long anticipated lift and wheel package installed last week. @AXE is right in that a -18 wheel offset eliminates the factory wheel tuck which is about the only thing I did not like about the ZR2 appearance. I was pleasantly surprised that we were able to get a 35” spare back under the bed with no more than 1/4” between the tire and the back side of the receiver. Have a great day everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_5261.jpeg
    IMG_5261.jpeg
    327.2 KB · Views: 405
  • IMG_5264.jpeg
    IMG_5264.jpeg
    337.6 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG_5273.jpeg
    IMG_5273.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 365
  • IMG_5283.jpeg
    IMG_5283.jpeg
    314.4 KB · Views: 360
  • IMG_5299.jpeg
    IMG_5299.jpeg
    362.8 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_5303.jpeg
    IMG_5303.jpeg
    244.7 KB · Views: 374
Got my long anticipated lift and wheel package installed last week. @AXE is right in that a -18 wheel offset eliminates the factory wheel tuck which is about the only thing I did not like about the ZR2 appearance. I was pleasantly surprised that we were able to get a 35” spare back under the bed with no more than 1/4” between the tire and the back side of the receiver. Have a great day everyone!
Nice...what did that run ya?

very nice stance.

Looks great! I like those wheels, not sure I've seen them before!
Thank you! Most around my neck of the woods run Fuel so I wanted to find something different. The finish on Vossen is next level.

Reactions: AXE
OUTSTANDING! Absolutely gorgeous!

Looking like I may steal your style in a set of 22’s to make use of these new tires.
That’s exactly the point of these forums. 😃 Without this info sharing I may have never stumbled across the Ultimate 9 Throttle controller. The 22’s are even more concave than the 20’s if I am not mistaken. I wanted more sidewall so stayed with 20’s, but the 22’s will be amazing.

so your running the 22 X 10 with -18 offset?

Very clean look....Love the wheels...great combo...Enjoy!

Got to admit that is a good looking set up. Problem is where I go the paint would be blasted off of the rockers without flaps. I put some on my 2500 almost immediately and my SIL did not. In less than a month had several good-sized chips from gravel on the rockers and doors on both sides on his 2500 ZR2. He is running them now.

Got to admit that is a good looking set up. Problem is where I go the paint would be blasted off of the rockers without flaps. I put some on my 2500 almost immediately and my SIL did not. In less than a month had several good-sized chips from gravel on the rockers and doors on both sides on his 2500 ZR2. He is running them now.
I’ve been contemplating. Just don’t care for the look but need the functionality. Which flaps are you and your SIL running?

I’ve been contemplating. Just don’t care for the look but need the functionality. Which flaps are you and your SIL running?
Ahhh yes I do not like the look that much but have no choice if I want to keep my paint lol. We both use Duraflap. They fit like a glove. sorry the truck is dirty but this gives you an idea. I use the thin ones my SIL got the thicker ones.

20240208_111425[1].jpg

Most Member Reactions

Back