4" BDS Lift Installed w/Fuel Wheels and Nittos

gjkosecki

Reaction score
Just picked up my ZR2 from the shop - a couple hours ago and pretty stoked. 4” BDS lift kit installed with 20x10 Fuel Wheels and some 35” Nitto Trail Grapplers.

A couple notes:
- The back wheels align perfectly to front (front does not go wider than rear)
- Even with -18 offset wheels I’m going to have to do some pretty heavy trimming on the bumper to stop fully articulated rubbing
- Drives great and honestly speedometer is only about 2.5mph off at 60mph so not too worried while I wait on programmer to release

Attachments

• IMG_2163.jpeg
    IMG_2163.jpeg
    616 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_2162.jpeg
    IMG_2162.jpeg
    651.8 KB · Views: 184
Just picked up my ZR2 from the shop - a couple hours ago and pretty stoked. 4” BDS lift kit installed with 20x10 Fuel Wheels and some 35” Nitto Trail Grapplers.

A couple notes:
- The back wheels align perfectly to front (front does not go wider than rear)
- Even with -18 offset wheels I’m going to have to do some pretty heavy trimming on the bumper to stop fully articulated rubbing
- Drives great and honestly speedometer is only about 2.5mph off at 60mph so not too worried while I wait on programmer to release
That's really dope !

It's fairly easy to trim front bumper. You can check out my thread for details. Some guys put spacers on front bumper and got the clearance.

Found your thread Axe thanks. I took some off earlier with a reciprocating saw but not enough. I see you went 18mm so I need to take a shade more off.

Reactions: AXE
Found your thread Axe thanks. I took some off earlier with a reciprocating saw but not enough. I see you went 18mm so I need to take a shade more off.
Yeah. What I did was take just enough so the fender liner would be flush with edge of bumper. Then I did use one or two more fasteners I got at the auto parts store to match. Then pinned the fender liner to the back plastic support behind. It looks pretty clean that way.

Did something similar to @AXE and trimmed the front bumper this morning - no more rubbing. Only minor trimming and bracket shifting needed in the rear front wheel well.

Do not use a grinder with a cutting wheel. Reciprocating saw or dremel Is best.

Attachments

• IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    383.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2165.jpeg
    IMG_2165.jpeg
    289.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2166.jpeg
    IMG_2166.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2167.jpeg
    IMG_2167.jpeg